November 19, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 6350 times)

August 21, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
Reply #45

Mouse

He seems a nice guy and I wish him every success. He's worked hard to get where he is and again to recover from that injury.

If he goes it will be with the sanction of Silva and Brands so I'm not in the least worried. Of course we will lose money on him, we over-paid and he suffered a near career ending injury. I don't think our priority is getting our money back, our priority is squad numbers and wages.

August 21, 2018, 11:30:30 PM
Reply #46

everton1952

Well done Brands! Only maybe Sandro left to get shut of and that will be all the dead losses sent on their way.

August 21, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Reply #47

Morta75

Hope it's a straight u psale and not loan move... anybody knows?

August 21, 2018, 11:41:53 PM
Reply #48

D15TIN

He's better than championship level in fairness, little surprised nobody in the PL fancied him - surely a Newcastle/brighton/Huddersfield mustve been interested

August 22, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
Reply #49

SANA_DR0

He's better than championship level in fairness, little surprised nobody in the PL fancied him - surely a Newcastle/brighton/Huddersfield mustve been interested

I guess no one wanted to pay his 70k a week wages or he didnt want to drop his wages..
also he doesnt produce much (didnt produce much for Palace either)

i think he's found his level. good luck to him tho. wish he doesnt get clobbered too much.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 22, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
Reply #50

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So which club is getting him? Is it Boro?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 22, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
Reply #51

Cereal Killer

Villa, Boro still want Besic

August 22, 2018, 12:14:53 AM
Reply #52

D15TIN

he travelled to villa today I think, I'd choose them over boro like, much the bigger club

August 22, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hope he goes to Villa. I can take piss out of my mate then.

Well, for more reasons other than the obvious. Supporting Villa, having Steve Bruce as manager (although he acknowledges that one) etc.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 22, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like him. Will be a joy to watch at champs level.

Would rather he went to boro as a traore replacement as they have the system
waiting for him, but yeah villa are still a big club and I quite like Steve Bruce.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 22, 2018, 03:29:00 AM
Reply #55

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
£28m for him was a proper bananas transfer. Imagine blowing the dust off the fax machine after Stevie Walsh sends over a telecommunication, because he doesn’t trust that internets the kids are using, and seeing “£28m” and the word Zaha not following it.

I’d be laughing my fucking knob off. Nice one Steve 👍
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:48:01 AM by Bob Sacamano »

August 22, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
Reply #56

eugene

I like him. Will be a joy to watch at champs level.

Would rather he went to boro as a traore replacement as they have the system
waiting for him, but yeah villa are still a big club and I quite like Steve Bruce.
Don’t mind Steve Bruce tbh just his fucking nose that winds me up!

August 22, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
Reply #57

toffee_scot

One of the worst incoming transfers for Everton in terms of value.
One of the best outgoing transfers for Crystal Palace in terms of value.

August 22, 2018, 01:48:37 PM
Reply #58

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it was a terrible transfer in hindsight, not really any defending it other than to say it looked like he had stepped up a bit, until he crocked himself and that was that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 22, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
Reply #59

Lxxx

Villa have plenty of cash now after the takeover and are the biggest club in the division. Good move for him. He'll do well down a level.