December 17, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 6583 times)

June 13, 2018, 08:17:01 PM
Reply #1

kramer0

Turkey: The New Sunderland

June 13, 2018, 08:30:19 PM
Reply #2

tisonlyjk

Loan deal? No thanks

June 13, 2018, 09:12:41 PM
Reply #3

TheTone

The vulture funds of football pounce again

June 13, 2018, 09:38:56 PM
Reply #4

SteB

Turkey: The New Sunderland

Tickled me that...

June 13, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

Turkish clubs and ‘loan moves with a view to buy’ should not even be entertained
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 13, 2018, 10:20:54 PM
Reply #6

dunkster

I keep reading on those that Everton want loan deals instead. Klaasen and Bolasie
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

I keep reading on those that Everton want loan deals instead. Klaasen and Bolasie

Dude, you need to stop reading stuff, because you don't appear to have the ability to decode it, or read between the lines.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 13, 2018, 10:41:11 PM
Reply #8

dunkster

Dude, you need to stop reading stuff, because you don't appear to have the ability to decode it, or read between the lines.

True. I'll stop reading anything and let you tell me whats going on.
What makes you think I believe All I read??
All I said is that their reports on klaasen and Bolasie is that we APPARENTLY are seeking loans.
Believe it or don't believe it.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2018, 10:55:01 PM
Reply #9

blue slug

fuck loan deals with Turkish clubs

June 14, 2018, 01:08:18 AM
Reply #10

van der Meyde

Is there a "creative accounting" benefit from sending players like that out on loan? As in selling them when their book values has reduced due to amortisation, so the trading loss isn't as great?

I can't be arsed working out the numbers.

June 14, 2018, 01:15:40 AM
Reply #11

Paddockoldie

Cash ONLY for BOLASIE. Klassen I'd consider a loan but at the end of the day is it to give him game time in the hope he improves, which is a gamble as Turkish football isn't the prem? If we intend to move him on then SELL him. I still think he's decent but was never going to fit in with negative game plans because he's not built for it.

June 14, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

True. I'll stop reading anything and let you tell me whats going on.
What makes you think I believe All I read??
All I said is that their reports on klaasen and Bolasie is that we APPARENTLY are seeking loans.
Believe it or don't believe it.

Just stop being such a stresshead.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 14, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The good thing is if we sell Bolasie we can almost entirely reduce our team down to walking pace.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 14, 2018, 01:48:35 AM
Reply #14

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The good thing is if we sell Bolasie we can almost entirely reduce our team down to walking pace.

Walking football champions 2018