December 14, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 6562 times)

August 23, 2018, 08:53:12 PM
Reply #75

Cereal Killer

They were quite good to watch last night.

Mcginn is a very good CM at that level, and Grealish looks a genuine star in the champs.

Adomah and Elmohamody are both ok but Bolasie is better, and Kodja is basically the championship Lukaku so expect Bolasie to just whip them onto his head none stop.

Good move for him, good move for them!

I'm sure he'll thrive on the one in ten crosses that are actually decent  :thumbsup:

August 24, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
Reply #76

bluestevie

Got no ill will towards him, hope he does well, certainly doesn't deserve half the abuse he gets, not his fault that a) Walsh got mugged into paying so much and b) got injured severely  (and let's be honest here Koeman's medical team made it worse by letting him carry on after it happened)

Got a points warning on another site for calling out a bellend who posts on that sites thread on Yannick on a daily basis calling a lazy so and so because he hasn't moved yet even though he's spoken to two different clubs this week and only agreed on the Villa move last night
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 25, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Reply #77

Shogun

Administrator
Officially signed for Villa in loan
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 25, 2018, 05:43:38 PM
Reply #78

Everton Mint

Another bad buy out the door and off the wage bill.

Great work.

August 25, 2018, 05:57:19 PM
Reply #79

School of Science

No ill will against Bolasie, just a bad buy for the price, bad injury didn't help never recovered his confidence up to yet either. But wonder how much the loan fee was and how much of his wages are we subsidising.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

August 25, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
Reply #80

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Another dead weight gone.

Brands has done a stellar job this summer. I did not expect so many radical changes this quickly. It's incredible that the changes have been so positive and have totally undone the mess that Walsh and co made so quickly.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 25, 2018, 06:37:00 PM
Reply #81

gizzblue

Marcel Brands could sell sand to the Egyptians .

Good look to Bolasie it really wasn't meant to be .
Born not made a blue .

August 25, 2018, 07:45:08 PM
Reply #82

plumber

No, he couldn't. We shipped off 16 (!) players and got money only for 2 of them. And will be paying part of their wages
That's not Brand's fault of course, still great job.
Just shows the mess we were in.

August 25, 2018, 08:28:46 PM
Reply #83

Nicco

We have a company in my home town that sell sand to Saudi Arabia.
Jönköpings Södra IF

August 25, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
Reply #84

Macca77

Running out of superlatives to describe the man

August 25, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
Reply #85

KoemansNumberTens

If they aren’t covering his entire wages at the very least then we haven’t got a good deal here. Villa have money but more than that they are playing for a place in the premier league that comes with a couple of hundred million in tv money. We shouldn’t be funding their attempt to win the lottery

Same with Besic too. Unless they’ve paid a big loan fee he absolutely shouldn’t have gone back to boro where he did well but they didn’t sign him

August 25, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
Reply #86

gizzblue

No, he couldn't. We shipped off 16 (!) players and got money only for 2 of them. And will be paying part of their wages
That's not Brand's fault of course, still great job.
Just shows the mess we were in.

They guy found teams for our shite ...albeit mostly loans till contracts run out ....that's still genius in my book . lolol because we had some real shite.
Born not made a blue .

August 25, 2018, 08:58:11 PM
Reply #87

Martip

Running out of superlatives to describe the man
What a job he's done so far

August 26, 2018, 12:18:12 AM
Reply #88

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a job he's done so far

7/8 out of 10. And that’s because Richarlisoj is *that* good.

We’ve only seen one of our signings, there are reasons to doubt all of the others. anyone we’ve sold has been at a loss, and everyone else is a loan w/o obligation to buy.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 26, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
Reply #89

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If they aren’t covering his entire wages at the very least then we haven’t got a good deal here. Villa have money but more than that they are playing for a place in the premier league that comes with a couple of hundred million in tv money. We shouldn’t be funding their attempt to win the lottery

Same with Besic too. Unless they’ve paid a big loan fee he absolutely shouldn’t have gone back to boro where he did well but they didn’t sign him

You was expecting us to get a good deal?