November 20, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 16158 times)

July 04, 2018, 07:34:34 PM
Reply #120

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can they fuck the he's not big enough shouts off
He's agile as fuck and has a fantastic leap
Fraser forster is 6 7 and cant get down or jump
Simply simply lovely

July 04, 2018, 07:39:22 PM
Reply #121

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Talking to a driver this morning saying last night I got a massive Southall flashback.  There was a game in the 90s against Sheff Wed away where Southall made an absolutely amazing save that should have been by rights a goal.  Everyone was celebrating, patting him on the back and shit, then the corner comes in and they scored.

Typical Everton lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 04, 2018, 08:22:19 PM
Reply #122

Nicco

This is a thing of beauty and shows it wasn't really going wide, like a lot on twitter were saying.
Of course its going wide.
Its the camera angle that is lying to you
Ask anyone within english media
Jönköpings Södra IF

July 04, 2018, 09:47:06 PM
Reply #123

boothill

Apparently, liam brady said on irish tv, that the pickford save just before their goal was every bit as good as banks against pele, great praise indeedies

July 04, 2018, 09:55:51 PM
Reply #124

Evertonian in NC

That was the kind of save nobody else has been making this tournament.  Fair play to the Coca Bros. not to hang their heads after being denied like that.  And of course, he had no chance whatsoever on the corner.  Absolutely flawless performance by Pickford.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 04, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
Reply #125

gizzblue

That was the kind of save nobody else has been making this tournament.  Fair play to the Coca Bros. not to hang their heads after being denied like that.  And of course, he had no chance whatsoever on the corner.  Absolutely flawless performance by Pickford.

Felt sorry for the lad Tripier on the line too ,said after the match he was gutted for letting it go in too....but redeemed himself with a staunch penno of epic prescision.
Born not made a blue .

July 04, 2018, 10:51:14 PM
Reply #126

Evertonian in NC

Felt sorry for the lad Tripier on the line too ,said after the match he was gutted for letting it go in too....but redeemed himself with a staunch penno of epic prescision.

yeah, his was the most important one of the shootout, in my mind.  I knew the side I had a GAMBLOR interest in was finished after that.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 05, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
Reply #127

Macca77

July 05, 2018, 04:46:24 AM
Reply #128

Heisenberg

Crazy how badly that horrendous ITV panel tried to get him ready as the scapegoat (for a goal that was all danny fucking roeses fault). Yet another spurs player incapable of jumpung 1 inch nearly throws the whole tournament and not a peep! Pickford would have saved it if trippier wasn't occupying that space. Should have been a game winning save that

July 05, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
Reply #129

blueski

ha yea

when you look at it you wonder why they've put the shortest man on the team on the far post
Nil Satis

July 05, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
Reply #130

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
ha yea

when you look at it you wonder why they've put the shortest man on the team on the far post

Same reason Gana was on the post doing nothong for Senegal.  You put your big players in the box marking people.
My momma says I'm special.

July 06, 2018, 04:43:05 AM
Reply #131

Thomas

He's brilliant but not the finished article yet. I still sometimes feel there is a mistake or lapse of concentration in him. Although some of the saves he can pull of are right out of the top drawer.

July 08, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
Reply #132

Lxxx

Media will want him at Chelsea if they sell Courtois or Man U if De Gea goes.

July 08, 2018, 12:20:30 AM
Reply #133

Bluedylan

We're not selling him anytime soon. More than anything, this is incredible exposure for an Everton player and is really good for the club.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 08, 2018, 12:30:05 AM
Reply #134

Lxxx

We're not selling him anytime soon. More than anything, this is incredible exposure for an Everton player and is really good for the club.

Agreed. But we all know what happens once those Sunday Supplement lot start agitating.