September 22, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 14744 times)

July 10, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
Reply #240

Cereal Killer

One thing's for sure, there's going to be a lot of teams in for Jordan Pickford. EFC is going to need to fight them off with a stick.

I'm just waiting for the random HITC story to appear saying we've rejected 40m but we'll consider 50m and watch everyone's heads fall off

July 10, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
Reply #241

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Whatever happens now, youd have to think that Pickford has made the England no. 1 jersey his own now.

Even if his club form fluctuates, the attitude, ability and consistency hes shown in this tournament means itd be a massive - and probably pointless - risk for Southgate to replace him in the short to medium term future.

July 10, 2018, 10:51:31 PM
Reply #242

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's not an idiot at all. That's an idiotic comment from you.

Should of typed idiotic ramblings. I don't think Nev is an idiot. that did come out wrong. I do think he can be idiotic though. much like most of us. Except you BD. You never idiotic.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 10, 2018, 11:15:34 PM
Reply #243

Bluedylan

Should of typed idiotic ramblings. I don't think Nev is an idiot. that did come out wrong. I do think he can be idiotic though. much like most of us. Except you BD. You never idiotic.

Have you not seen some of the arguments I've got into on here, over time? Idiocy all over the shop.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 10, 2018, 11:51:53 PM
Reply #244

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Have you not seen some of the arguments I've got into on here, over time? Idiocy all over the shop.

sarcasm is difficult on the internet
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 11, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
Reply #245

Waltzer

Real Madrid are eyeing a shock 50 million move for England World Cup penalty shoot-out hero Jordan Pickford.

The European Champions have been looking for a goalkeeper for several years now having approached Manchester United for David de Gea, Chelsea for Thibaut Courtois and most recently, Roma for their Brazilian stopper Alisson.

However, Pickford's heroics for England - he saved a penalty in the shoot-out win over Colombia and was man of the match in the quarter-final win over Sweden has alerted Los Blancos to his services and Spanish reports claim they are lining up a 50 million bid to take him from Everton.

The former Sunderland shot-stopper only moved to Merseyside from Wearside 12 months ago following Sunderland's relegation from the Premier League.

July 11, 2018, 03:48:19 PM
Reply #246

Ramjam

Well that didnt take long did it?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 11, 2018, 04:23:45 PM
Reply #247

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

July 11, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
Reply #248

Cozzie

50M.

Quite funny actually.

July 11, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
Reply #249

Cozzie

Pickers, lol.

July 11, 2018, 04:27:46 PM
Reply #250

Ramjam

50M.

Quite funny actually.
Id say they would need to beat the Lukaku fee to get him
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 11, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
Reply #251

Bluedylan

We're not selling Pickford, so can we just knock it on the head now and talk about how boss he is instead. I can't handle another thread of shared neuroses.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 11, 2018, 04:34:55 PM
Reply #252

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Real Madrid are eyeing a shock 50 million move for England World Cup penalty shoot-out hero Jordan Pickford.

The European Champions have been looking for a goalkeeper for several years now having approached Manchester United for David de Gea, Chelsea for Thibaut Courtois and most recently, Roma for their Brazilian stopper Alisson.

However, Pickford's heroics for England - he saved a penalty in the shoot-out win over Colombia and was man of the match in the quarter-final win over Sweden has alerted Los Blancos to his services and Spanish reports claim they are lining up a 50 million bid to take him from Everton.

The former Sunderland shot-stopper only moved to Merseyside from Wearside 12 months ago following Sunderland's relegation from the Premier League.

Wheres this from?

July 11, 2018, 04:36:49 PM
Reply #253

Macca77

Double it then maybe we might talk

July 11, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
Reply #254

Sixx1402

We're not selling Pickford, so can we just knock it on the head now and talk about how boss he is instead. I can't handle another thread of shared neuroses.

Second this.

He's not going anywhere unless someone bids something ridiculous like 100 million or he kicks off wanting a move.

Neither of which will happen.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume