September 23, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 14759 times)

July 28, 2018, 05:35:34 AM
Reply #375

Ross

just saying his value might not get higher than right now. Iíd obviously rather he not get sold, but just saying.

Also worth remembering Butland would be very attainable right now at a favourable price.

If Chelsea are inserted Brands and Silva could be playing some real life FM.   
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 28, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Reply #376

Bob Sacamano

Haha. Our fans! Couldnít make it up lolol

July 28, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
Reply #377

Sixx1402

We are not selling Pitchfork!

And what's this about getting butland for £25/£30 mill??

If we sell Pitchfork for a record fee Stoke would fleece us dry!

This late in the transfer window and they'd know we are desperate, come on now, more like £40/£50 mill

We are not selling him
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

July 28, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
Reply #378

Tony Clifton

Matter of time.  Expect him to be gone this time next year if we don't kick on big time, which probably isn't going to happen.

I've now accepted/decided we're just a big box of random Lego parts - bits already missing, and more bits will be lost.

July 28, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
Reply #379

everton1952

Stoke cannot bargain. They were relegated and Butland wants out asap. They are goosed. As soon as we flog Pickford for £100m plus we get Butland for a song. Of course it is not definite that Pickford would want to go to Chelsea. They are only in the Europa and have nothing else to offer we can't. We are in the driving seat. Pay through the nose your Russian robber or fook orf.

July 28, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
Reply #380

Ramjam

Pay back time for the money they saved on Barkley, fleece the fuckers if itís going to happen
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 28, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
Reply #381

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Canít believe some of you are actually advocating selling Pickford and replacing him with Butland.

July 28, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
Reply #382

Ramjam

Can't believe some of you are actually advocating selling Pickford and replacing him with Butland.
I think what most people are saying is that they donít want to sell him but if itís going to happen make sure they pay through the nose for him
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 28, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
Reply #383

kramer0

Only tangentially related to this topic but I wonder how Kaylor Navas feels about the way Real have handled their business these past few years.

He's been a key player in all of their CL wins but they try to replace him every summer. It's kind of odd.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 09:39:12 AM by kramer0 »

July 28, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
Reply #384

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Only tangentially related to this topic but I wonder how Kaylor Navas feels about the way Real have handled their business these past few years.

He's been a key player in all of their CL wins but they try to replace him every summer. It's kind of odd.

Do they really or is it just media spin?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 28, 2018, 01:36:57 PM
Reply #385

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Do they really or is it just media spin?

Had de Gea lined up by for the fax machine error one deadline day.

Think theyíve been picky with their targets but if they donít come off were happy to stick with Navas

July 28, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
Reply #386

Macca77

Lads, we're not selling Pickford

July 28, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
Reply #387

Bob Sacamano

Canít believe some of you are actually advocating selling Pickford and replacing him with Butland.

Yíno how Liverpool fans are massively cocky about everything, think theyíre the absolute tits and the sun shines out of their arses and every player wants to play for them and none of them want to leave. They act like massive fucking knobs like all of the time with massive sense of entitlement that is only matched by their delusions of grandeur.

Our fans are literally the exact opposite of this and weíre equally as knobbish but in a more pitiful way. 

July 28, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
Reply #388

Paddockoldie

Yíno how Liverpool fans are massively cocky about everything, think theyíre the absolute tits and the sun shines out of their arses and every player wants to play for them and none of them want to leave. They act like massive fucking knobs like all of the time with massive sense of entitlement that is only matched by their delusions of grandeur.

Our fans are literally the exact opposite of this and weíre equally as knobbish but in a more pitiful way. 

I know and agree. When Barca came knocking for Suarez I don't remember them saying if we get good money for him they'd accept it. Same with Coutinho. I know it's the game these days but our fans seem to accept that's the way it is. No wonder those cunts laugh at us.

July 28, 2018, 05:59:13 PM
Reply #389

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If we sell Pickford this season might as well jack this football lark in.