August 17, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Author Topic: Funes Mori gone  (Read 4159 times)

June 22, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
Reply #90

dunkster

Was never quite sure what I thought of him tbh. Kinda weird that
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 22, 2018, 06:10:38 PM
Reply #91

D3blue

I liked him but that's good money...if it's true...

June 22, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
Reply #92

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
................ @Brownie20 has already posted that Williams has got problems and won't play for anyone anytime soon. He's got a punctuated lung apparently. Sorry Brownie  :snigger:

Hahaha caught out again by the dreaded autocorrect  t. I really need to proof read my work
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 22, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
Reply #93

Macca77

June 22, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
Reply #94

D15TIN

he was back in Swansea getting treatment apparently, Williams. Hope he signs a contract whilst he's there

June 22, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
Reply #95

AllyBlue14

................ @Brownie20 has already posted that Williams has got problems and won't play for anyone anytime soon. He's got a punctuated lung apparently. Sorry Brownie  :snigger:

Hope it wasn't punctuated with his colon....

June 22, 2018, 07:03:27 PM
Reply #96

GrantyBoy78

I'd argue that he'll be coming up against much better players in the Spanish league.

It's just they'll play a way of football more suited to somebody like Mori.

Agree to an extend but if all those players at Eibar and Leganes were any good, they’d be over here, not on €5k a week, over there. Sandro, Aspas and Lucas Perez speak volumes about La Liga.

Still, FM will indeed me a good fit and good luck to him.

June 22, 2018, 07:35:45 PM
Reply #97

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I’d just like to say that I was the first to call Mori out on this site for being an absolute pile of dickcheese of a player, and for that I think I deserve some credit.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, maybe that was Cuco Martina. Anyway, laters Ramiro.

June 22, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
Reply #98

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah but he was 'allegedly' one of the brightest prospects in England.

And he was at the time, we fucked him up.

June 22, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
Reply #99

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I’d just like to say that I was the first to call Mori out on this site for being an absolute pile of dickcheese of a player, and for that I think I deserve some credit.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, maybe that was Cuco Martina. Anyway, laters Ramiro.

Phil Vickery called him out the day he signed for us and the majority of us on here vilified the guy and told him he didn’t know what he was talking about.

June 22, 2018, 07:54:47 PM
Reply #100

Bluedylan

Agree to an extend but if all those players at Eibar and Leganes were any good, they’d be over here, not on €5k a week, over there. Sandro, Aspas and Lucas Perez speak volumes about La Liga.

Still, FM will indeed me a good fit and good luck to him.

So, you've chosen three players who haven't made a success of it over here, as opposed to the dozens and dozens who've been brilliant here, and improved our league massively?

Sandro, Aspas and Perez don't speak volumes about anything, other than transfers that didn't work out.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 22, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
Reply #101

Lxxx

Phil Vickery called him out the day he signed for us and the majority of us on here vilified the guy and told him he didn’t know what he was talking about.

There were even a load of our fans abusing him on Twitter telling him he knew nothing and that he had been proved wrong after he'd been here about 5 minutes. Fair play to him though he said he'd not seen much of him since he joined but if he has settled well then he'll happily stand corrected. Turns out he did know what he was talking about after all.

June 22, 2018, 08:14:20 PM
Reply #102

Alanvideo

Hope it wasn't punctuated with his colon....
.......................that could make him Will.i.ams
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 22, 2018, 08:31:29 PM
Reply #103

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

It was exclaimed that there's still a question mark over his punctuated lung, but he did almost slip into a comma with it.

June 23, 2018, 02:16:31 AM
Reply #104

Waltzer

According to the echo the fee is 9.5 million,  which considering he's an Argentinean international with 2 years left on his contract is pretty s**t imo, but it's done now I suppose!