December 13, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Author Topic: Loftus-Cheek  (Read 6857 times)

June 29, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What dont you like about him?

Nah I do like him to be honest, hes a very promising player and I would take him here no problem.

BUT, in terms of the player he is, and the player hes made out to be - and then contrasting that with the way Barkley is viewed and talked about... something sticks in my craw to be quite honest.

Hes a young player who belongs to a big club so I expect it but...hes off the back of a supposed unbelievable season and has gone to the World Cup and everyone should be looking to sign him or he should play first team for Chelsea and hes starting games for England as an 8...about 3 goals and assists.

Ross in his last two proper seasons for us got 6 & 8 and 8 & 8. Imo if someone wants a bargain, English number 8 with power, ability to beat a man 1v1 and stick it in the top bin... hes probably sat in alma de Cuba as we speak.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 29, 2018, 05:27:26 AM
Reply #61

Ross

Why not? Would it impact his game in a negative manner to be fitter and leaner? Or is he a physical player? I've only ever seen him a few times

Obviously all player are fit, thats clearly not a problem. Its more to do with his position and his conditioning like I said.

Youd never expect a marathon runner to win a sprint would you.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 05:32:43 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 29, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
Reply #62

Grand Master C

in short no player is good enough for Everton, apart from those we'll never be able to sign

I have got a mate like that. Terminally single.

June 29, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
Reply #63

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously all player are fit, thats clearly not a problem. Its more to do with his position and his conditioning like I said.

Youd never expect a marathon runner to win a sprint would you.

Very true
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 29, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
Reply #64

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
fucking load of losers on here.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

June 29, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
Reply #65

Lxxx

Get this lad on a season long loan and bin off Schneiderlin and it'll have been a result. Half his wages twice the potential.

June 29, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
Reply #66

Toddacelli

Get this lad on a season long loan and bin off Schneiderlin and it'll have been a result. Half his wages twice the potential.

Not just potential - I think his actual level now would give us more than Schneiderlin has for a long time.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 29, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
Reply #67

Lxxx

Not just potential - I think his actual level now would give us more than Schneiderlin has for a long time.

I meant the potential to improve this season. Playing in a world cup would do wonders for his confidence you would imagine, as well as playing regularly every week. 

June 29, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
Reply #68

Toddacelli

I meant the potential to improve this season. Playing in a world cup would do wonders for his confidence you would imagine, as well as playing regularly every week. 

Yeah, I was agreeing with you - he does have the potential - but I was saying it's not JUST potential - he's already at a decent level. Some of these 'players with potential' we get linked with are off the back of one good season with Crewe or something - this lad is a Chelsea player, had a good loan in the PL this year and is representing England right now in the World Cup. Add potential to improve on all of THAT - and that's some potential.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 29, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
Reply #69

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Makes no sense. Theyre completely different players.

June 29, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
Reply #70

Lxxx

Makes no sense. They’re completely different players.

He doesn't have to be a direct replacement. We're lacking quality in the centre of the pitch.

July 01, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
Reply #71

Free Agent

July 01, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
Reply #72

Toffee1

Who is Alan Nixon?

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/everton-chelsea-ruben-loftus-cheek/

Was a sports journalist at the Mirror and the Sun, don't know who is with at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 06:54:51 PM by Toffee1 »

July 01, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
Reply #73

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 01, 2018, 08:23:44 PM
Reply #74

blue slug