September 22, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

Author Topic: Loftus-Cheek  (Read 6157 times)

July 01, 2018, 08:27:01 PM
Reply #75

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Nah I do like him to be honest, hes a very promising player and I would take him here no problem.

BUT, in terms of the player he is, and the player hes made out to be - and then contrasting that with the way Barkley is viewed and talked about... something sticks in my craw to be quite honest.

Hes a young player who belongs to a big club so I expect it but...hes off the back of a supposed unbelievable season and has gone to the World Cup and everyone should be looking to sign him or he should play first team for Chelsea and hes starting games for England as an 8...about 3 goals and assists.

Ross in his last two proper seasons for us got 6 & 8 and 8 & 8. Imo if someone wants a bargain, English number 8 with power, ability to beat a man 1v1 and stick it in the top bin... hes probably sat in alma de Cuba as we speak.

I get were you are coming from but i think the main difference right now is that we don't have major concerns over Loftus Cheeks mentality yet.

July 01, 2018, 08:36:48 PM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I get were you are coming from but i think the main difference right now is that we don't have major concerns over Loftus Cheeks mentality yet.

Yeah hed probably be the better investment for a club, younger with a better reputation.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 01, 2018, 09:33:30 PM
Reply #77

gizzblue

Yeah hed probably be the better investment for a club, younger with a better reputation.

Not to mention Ross's Hamstrings seem to be made of cigarette paper like James Macarthy's or Danny Wellbecks legs.

July 01, 2018, 11:11:20 PM
Reply #78

Lxxx

Not to mention Ross's Hamstrings seem to be made of cigarette paper like James Macarthy's or Danny Wellbecks legs.

Were his hamstrings ever that bad?

July 02, 2018, 12:04:53 AM
Reply #79

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 03, 2018, 02:50:40 AM
Reply #80

Thomas

I'd love the lad at Everton. Just the type of player we need.

July 03, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
Reply #81

Simon Paul

Administrator
He's a poor man's Carvalho. He's big and athletic and can kick a ball pretty well. But he's English so he'd cost even more than Carvalho but achieve way less.

July 03, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
Reply #82

Thomas

He's a poor man's Carvalho. He's big and athletic and can kick a ball pretty well. But he's English so he'd cost even more than Carvalho but achieve way less.

How much would Carvalho cost?

July 03, 2018, 02:53:44 AM
Reply #83

Simon Paul

Administrator
How much would Carvalho cost?
Less than the tory from Chelsea who only stood out at Palace because he was taller than Cabaye

July 03, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Reply #84

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Less than the tory from Chelsea who only stood out at Palace because he was taller than Cabaye

You mean he's a midfielder from a side outside if the Top 6  :whistle:

July 03, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
Reply #85

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
You mean he's a midfielder from a side outside of the Top 6  :whistle:

July 03, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
Reply #86

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Amen. Carvalho is a player who can take us to the next level. Loftus-Cheek can hope to and then fail and the be slaughtered for not doing it and become a Rodeell/Barkley
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 03, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
Reply #87

KoemansNumberTens

Amen. Carvalho is a player who can take us to the next level. Loftus-Cheek can hope to and then fail and the be slaughtered for not doing it and become a Rodeell/Barkley

Whats this next level Carvalho can take us to?

July 03, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
Reply #88

Waltzer

Poor mans Carvalho? Carvalho is like a s**ter version of Schneiderlin so I take it you dont rate RLC?

July 03, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
Reply #89

Simon Paul

Administrator
Poor mans Carvalho? Carvalho is like a s**ter version of Schneiderlin so I take it you dont rate RLC?
He's this generations Jack Rodwell