November 22, 2019, 12:15:16 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28991 times)

June 30, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
Reply #135

Gash

Global Moderator
Never trust a man who eats fried mars bars and wears a skirt.

Good advice that has served me well over the years

Lovely bit of stereotyping there.

June 30, 2018, 08:57:08 PM
Reply #136

Toddacelli

You think he'd cost more than 75m?

Nah mate, not having that.

Maybe he won't in this move, maybe it'll be his next...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 30, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
Reply #137

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just signed him for 19m on FM. Have that you sweaties!!!!
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 30, 2018, 09:49:20 PM
Reply #138

Free Agent

Just signed him for 19m on FM. Have that you sweaties!!!!

But hes not the best LB in the game  :evil:

June 30, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
Reply #139

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Lovely bit of stereotyping there.
Stereotyping?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 30, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
Reply #140

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Not worth a thread of it's own but it brought back memories of a benefit game for one of our players donkeys years ago against Rangers. Was at the Park End of the, then, paddock,  and throughout the whole game there was the continual sound of breaking glass as their fans just kept lobbing their empty bottles to the empty front of the Park End as it was pissing down and they were stood under the old stand at the back. Nothing malicious, just convenient!!
Haven't thought about that for years.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 30, 2018, 11:05:33 PM
Reply #141

MmmblueBernard

MmmBlueTierney

Yes!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 30, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
Reply #142

Ross

MmmBlueTierney

Yes!

The poor bastards doomed now!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 01, 2018, 12:02:26 AM
Reply #143

Mac934

Not worth a thread of it's own but it brought back memories of a benefit game for one of our players donkeys years ago against Rangers. Was at the Park End of the, then, paddock,  and throughout the whole game there was the continual sound of breaking glass as their fans just kept lobbing their empty bottles to the empty front of the Park End as it was pissing down and they were stood under the old stand at the back. Nothing malicious, just convenient!!
Haven't thought about that for years.
Ken McNaught's Testimonial, the pitch was flooded and a mad Jock did a streak from Park End towards the Gwladys Street, copper grabbed him by the goolies from behind and marched him off. Remember it well. And the Rangers fans attacked the Gwladys street end when they opened the gates with about ten minutes to go. Fuck knows what the score was, I just remember the incidents, I was only 15 at the time!

July 01, 2018, 12:07:57 AM
Reply #144

sam of the south

Fuck, my hopes are totally raised.

Ill be thoroughly grimmed out when we wheel out Patrick Van Aanholt now.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 01, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
Reply #145

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The poor bastards doomed now!

Having bluebanega flash backs
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 01, 2018, 01:03:19 AM
Reply #146

gizzblue

That Celtic rant gave me a giggle ....sounds like he was reading from a Maggie Thatcher advisors script in the early eighties with his slurs  lolol. ...be asking to build a walk round Liverpool city next .

Sure it's already been said but only the shite fans share the delusion heights of Celtic probably why they share an arse .
Born not made a blue .

July 01, 2018, 01:26:09 AM
Reply #147

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
This is a real statement if we pull it off and shows a strong awareness by Brands and Silva of the need to build for the future. Give Baines a season to tutor Tierney plenty of games available

July 01, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
Reply #148

blue slug

This is a real statement if we pull it off and shows a strong awareness by Brands and Silva of the need to build for the future. Give Baines a season to tutor Tierney plenty of games available

Definitely would be a great signing and more inspiring than Walshs efforts

July 01, 2018, 01:34:00 AM
Reply #149

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Seems the stories of Silva liking to sort the defence out first are true. Expecting a CB to come in soon too
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: