August 20, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 18619 times)

June 29, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Perhaps a comment about how all Everton fans love Steven Naismith & hate the beautiful game, because nobody understands football quite like he does

Where is Citizen Tommy? Hasn't been on here in a while
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 29, 2018, 09:19:48 PM
Reply #16

blue slug

Have we got a chance of signing this lad? got no idea how much celtic would want for him to

June 29, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
Reply #17

Toffee1

This fans site opinion on the possibility of him moving south.

https://celtsarehere.com/hes-not-for-you-kieran-tierney-reality-check/

June 29, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
Reply #18

blue slug

not favourable that is it lol

June 29, 2018, 09:33:52 PM
Reply #19

Toffee1

not favourable that is it lol

Going for ten in a row - not hard when the other teams can't compete with you over the length of the season.

As others have posted if we do make a move for him, it will come down to whether he want to move to a more competitive league and test himself there?

I would like him here as he does have lots of ability and is young but with lots of playing experience.

June 29, 2018, 09:44:16 PM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
This fans site opinion on the possibility of him moving south.

https://celtsarehere.com/hes-not-for-you-kieran-tierney-reality-check/

They're absolutely deluded, as always. Ten in a row is like the double treble, outside of Celtic fans they're meaningless titles, it's hard to finish second in a one horse race. Ten in row shouldn't be seen as an achievement it should be seen as an embarrassment, if not by Celtic then certainly by the rest of Scottish football.

June 29, 2018, 09:46:06 PM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt hes arsed about ten in a row myself.

June 29, 2018, 09:54:46 PM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
I doubt hes arsed about ten in a row myself.

He does, I'm pretty sure he's even said it before. To be fair he is a die hard Celtic fan as well as a player. I've said before though, I'd question his ambition if he was given a decent offer by a big club and he opted to stay at Celtic.

June 29, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Reply #23

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He does, I'm pretty sure he's even said it before. To be fair he is a die hard Celtic fan as well as a player. I've said before though, I'd question his ambition if he was given a decent offer by a big club and he opted to stay at Celtic.

Only so long he can stay there before his development hits a wall.

Id rather we looked elsewhere myself for a left back.

Not doubting this lad is the business but full back is still a position where you can get untapped quality for a good price.

June 29, 2018, 10:02:42 PM
Reply #24

blue slug

I don't understand how the players feel they have really achieved anything when their league is so one sided, like sticking man city in league one or two

June 29, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

They're absolutely deluded, as always. Ten in a row is like the double treble, outside of Celtic fans they're meaningless titles, it's hard to finish second in a one horse race. Ten in row shouldn't be seen as an achievement it should be seen as an embarrassment, if not by Celtic then certainly by the rest of Scottish football.

The league is laughable bad. 1 top championship side. Couple of league 1 and league 2 sides and a load of non league quality

They could win 20 in a row. Its utterly meaningless. Scot Sinclair who failed at villa in the championship is a world beater up there

June 29, 2018, 10:17:57 PM
Reply #26

D15TIN

Be a great signing, could potentially be our LB for the next 10 years or so, so even a big fee wouldn't bother me too much.

June 29, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
Reply #27

Gash

Global Moderator
Scot Sinclair who failed at villa in the championship is a world beater up there

Not really, he couldn't hold down a place in the team for a lot of last season.

June 29, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
Reply #28

D15TIN

Not doubting this lad is the business but full back is still a position where you can get untapped quality for a good price.
Fair point

June 29, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

Not really, he couldn't hold down a place in the team for a lot of last season.

Has he lost his place. Was player of the year the season before wasnt he?