August 17, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 18408 times)

June 29, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
Read 18408 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Now I'm sure I know someone on here who would be both delighted and gutted at the same time if this was true. Just can't remember who 😉

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kieran-tierney-lined-up-everton-12815008
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 29, 2018, 06:40:22 AM
Reply #1

Ramjam

Would be a top class signing but won’t be cheap now that Celtic have him stitched up
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 29, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
Reply #2

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
he wont come to Everton.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

June 29, 2018, 02:05:15 PM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

Everything I've seen on him tells me he would be fucking amazing at Everton - or anywhere.

Everything I've seen on him tells me he's not going to leave Celtic for Everton - or anywhere.

I personally think that if this lad does go in the next few seasons, while he's still young - he'll probably set the world record transfer fee for a defender. For two reasons:

He's fucking brilliant
&
It would take an obscene amount of money to get him and Celtic to agree to it

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 29, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
I like him, very good player who will only get better and seems very level headed and a sensible kid.

It'll take a lot of persuading to get him to leave Celtic as he genuinely loves being there and has said many time he would be happy to be a one club player. I think once money starts getting thrown around he'll sit up and take notice but any move will still be football motivated and when the move comes there will be several clubs after him.

June 29, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
Reply #5

Waltzer

Hes on 15k a week, if we agree a fee for him im sure there are probably about 75 thousand + reasons why he'd come to us

June 29, 2018, 03:57:57 PM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Everything I've seen on him tells me he would be fucking amazing at Everton - or anywhere.

Everything I've seen on him tells me he's not going to leave Celtic for Everton - or anywhere.

I personally think that if this lad does go in the next few seasons, while he's still young - he'll probably set the world record transfer fee for a defender. For two reasons:

He's fucking brilliant
&
It would take an obscene amount of money to get him and Celtic to agree to it

You think he'd cost more than £75m?

Nah mate, not having that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 29, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
Reply #7

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Similarly to players in the French league - it's not reasonable to consider even the best ones anything more than a punt.
The odd, amped up champions league match aside is the same as basing an opinion of somebody on the world cup.

June 29, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Reply #8

Macca77

25-30 million tops

June 29, 2018, 04:04:45 PM
Reply #9

Lxxx

Similarly to players in the French league - it's not reasonable to consider even the best ones anything more than a punt.
The odd, amped up champions league match aside is the same as basing an opinion of somebody on the world cup.

You can see a bit more than that. Every man and his dog could see VVD was head and shoulders above everyone else in that league week in week out, we just had a manager at the time who didn't unfortunately. Some players will stand out, others will look a decent punt like Andrew Robertson but a good scout should be able to tell if they've got something to work with or if it's just because the opponents are very poor.

June 29, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Reply #10

Cereal Killer

Now I'm sure I know someone on here who would be both delighted and gutted at the same time if this was true. Just can't remember who 😉

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kieran-tierney-lined-up-everton-12815008

Delighted and gutted?

I'd go more for "I told you so, didn't I tell you all, but you all laughed, but I'm right, I'm always right, who told you so"

June 29, 2018, 05:16:09 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Delighted and gutted?

I'd go more for "I told you so, didn't I tell you all, but you all laughed, but I'm right, I'm always right, who told you so"

Perhaps a comment about how all Everton fans love Steven Naismith & hate the beautiful game, because nobody understands football quite like he does
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 29, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

Right, no games on today. Why the fuck haven't we signed anyone?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 29, 2018, 05:31:09 PM
Reply #13

Ramjam

Right, no games on today. Why the fuck haven't we signed anyone?
More shit to shovel first would be my guess
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 29, 2018, 05:53:20 PM
Reply #14

Nicco

More shit to shovel first would be my guess
Big shovel...
Jönköpings Södra IF