October 17, 2019, 11:19:58 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28134 times)

June 30, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Reply #105

Gash

Global Moderator
Really would be chuffed if we could get this over the line.

June 30, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
Reply #106

Free Agent

I can see Besic becoming a cult hero there. This move is in the best interest of all parties. Lets get it done!

June 30, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
Reply #107

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I absolutely adore Paul Joyce.

Get a Pavlovian drool going every time I see that little journalistic squiggle on twitter
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 30, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
Reply #108

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I strongly suspect spurs or United will pinch him off our toes so not getting too excited.

But if it comes in Id be absolutely made up.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 30, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Reply #109

Bluedylan

We must be going in properly for him, if all the heavy hitting journos are having some of it simultaneously.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 30, 2018, 05:13:17 PM
Reply #110

sam of the south

I strongly suspect spurs or United will pinch him off our toes so not getting too excited.

But if it comes in Id be absolutely made up.

Yeah, Im expecting that too.

Would be gutting, Im all in on this one now
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

June 30, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
Reply #111

Alanvideo

I don't think they like us at Celtic Talk............ lolol

<<<  but i swear to * if this board forces KT out the door to join that * mob of tracksuit wearin, glue snifin, dole monkeys there will be riots
25m like
only a mid table epl trophyless * hole like everton could be so * cheeky
and if any of you toffee * are lurkin, go back to banging your sister and reminiscing about your last trophy, the * charity sheild, 23 years ago >>> 
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 30, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
Reply #112

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I should just let it pass but it does wind me up when they bring out the dole shouts
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 30, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Reply #113

sam of the south

I should just let it pass but it does wind me up when they bring out the dole shouts

Yep, its totally right-wing and bigoted
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

June 30, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Reply #114

Cozzie

Paul Joyce is the one I was waiting for.

This confirms it then. Not getting too excited mind as I cant for the life of me see us as the only club in for him.

Great if we can get this over the line.

June 30, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
Reply #115

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I personally hate the way Celtic fans bum the arse off Liverpool but hate everton.

June 30, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Reply #116

velimski

Never seen him play but happy to get overly excited based on the opinions of most on here.

June 30, 2018, 05:28:41 PM
Reply #117

Gash

Global Moderator
I don't think they like us at Celtic Talk............ lolol

<<<  but i swear to * if this board forces KT out the door to join that * mob of tracksuit wearin, glue snifin, dole monkeys there will be riots
25m like
only a mid table epl trophyless * hole like everton could be so * cheeky
and if any of you toffee * are lurkin, go back to banging your sister and reminiscing about your last trophy, the * charity sheild, 23 years ago >>> 

Has ScouseHoops commented yet? He'll have some split loyalties there. :)

June 30, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
Reply #118

mikey_blue

Especially when Glasgow is hardly known for us opulence.

June 30, 2018, 05:33:18 PM
Reply #119

Bluedylan

Drives me insane. The insanity of one working class, industrial city that's been fucked over attacking another is incredible really. Breathtakingly stupid on every level.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.