October 21, 2019, 07:29:27 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28212 times)

June 30, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
Reply #120

Macca77

I don't think they like us at Celtic Talk............ lolol

<<<  but i swear to * if this board forces KT out the door to join that * mob of tracksuit wearin, glue snifin, dole monkeys there will be riots
25m like
only a mid table epl trophyless * hole like everton could be so * cheeky
and if any of you toffee * are lurkin, go back to banging your sister and reminiscing about your last trophy, the * charity sheild, 23 years ago >>> 

I pictured Rab C Nesbitt while reading that.

And yes I'm a tad excited now Joyce has confirmed our interest

June 30, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Reply #121

Alanvideo

I personally hate the way Celtic fans bum the arse off Liverpool but hate everton.

.............I believe they are very conflicted now that Gerrard is at Rangers. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 30, 2018, 05:45:07 PM
Reply #122

sam of the south

Drives me insane. The insanity of one working class, industrial city that's been fucked over attacking another is incredible really. Breathtakingly stupid on every level.

It is the hallmark of divide & rule, unfortunately: get those on the lower parts of the feudal pyramid to see each other as direct competitors/enemies, and to not look up to see the real reason they are oppressed.

ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

June 30, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
Reply #123

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

<<<  but i swear to * if this board forces KT out the door to join that * mob of tracksuit wearin, glue snifin, dole monkeys there will be riots
25m like
and if any of you toffee * are lurkin, go back to banging your sister and reminiscing about your last trophy, the * charity sheild, 23 years ago >>> 

Oh, I think I'm going to have to create an account on there now. Get the popcorn ready lads
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 30, 2018, 05:48:37 PM
Reply #124

Macca77

Celtic would struggle in the championship, the Scottish Prem is a joke

June 30, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
Reply #125

Alanvideo

Has ScouseHoops commented yet? He'll have some split loyalties there. :)
.................haven't seen his posts. Tbf  quite a few of their posters 'don't mind Everton ' because we have local support but we are not worthy of Tierney and why would he want to leave ' Paradise ' anyway.
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 30, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Reply #126

AllyBlue14

Yep, itís totally right-wing and bigoted

Is Glasgow even right wing?

June 30, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
Reply #127

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Has ScouseHoops commented yet? He'll have some split loyalties there. :)

Is that Thomas?

June 30, 2018, 06:17:46 PM
Reply #128

KoemansNumberTens

Celtic are a tiny club. The reality is itís very difficult to rise much above the standard of league you play in and they play in a pub league
Their trophies are almost meaningless. They canít compete on wages and transfers with even good championship clubs. Their fans are in denial. They arenít some sort of super club. Plenty of worse clubs than ours have pinched their best players

June 30, 2018, 06:44:38 PM
Reply #129

sam of the south

Is Glasgow even right wing?

No, but a lot of British, white working class males of a certain age are in their thought processes
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

June 30, 2018, 07:12:14 PM
Reply #130

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Celtic are a tiny club. The reality is itís very difficult to rise much above the standard of league you play in and they play in a pub league
Their trophies are almost meaningless. They canít compete on wages and transfers with even good championship clubs. Their fans are in denial. They arenít some sort of super club. Plenty of worse clubs than ours have pinched their best players

One fan on their forum saying they should offer him £50k a week to stay says it all really. He'd pocket that easily in the PL at a nothing club

June 30, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
Reply #131

KoemansNumberTens

One fan on their forum saying they should offer him £50k a week to stay says it all really. He'd pocket that easily in the PL at a nothing club

Exactly and thatís an outlandish sum in their heads to suit their argument.

He could get double that with us no problem and then a couple of seasons down here and he could be getting 250-300k a week if a top team comes in for him. Heís on 15k a week I think I read. They have zero hope of keeping their talents

June 30, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
Reply #132

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Never trust a man who eats fried mars bars and wears a skirt.

Good advice that has served me well over the years
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 30, 2018, 07:41:26 PM
Reply #133

Paddockoldie

25m like

That's some comment from a skirt wearing piss head. I'd love us to sign him now, just to piss these toothless tramps off. As for banging yer sister? I haven't got one.. #whynotme?

June 30, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
Reply #134

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Id love to be wearing a kilt and drinking ale today tbf, Fuckin roasting.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"