October 16, 2019, 11:49:41 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28100 times)

July 01, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
Reply #150

Cereal Killer

Seems the stories of Silva liking to sort the defence out first are true. Expecting a CB to come in soon too

But but but he didn't make Watford defend, he's just another Martinez who doesn't bother with defence  :hail:

July 01, 2018, 02:11:59 AM
Reply #151

MmmblueBernard

Having bluebanega flash backs

The nightmare is real. He’s exactly what we need.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 01, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
Reply #152

Evertonian in NC

MmmBlueTierney

Yes!

Does this mean I should also duct tape over the back of my #9 Sandro shirt?  As y'all know, I'm quite the classy fella.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 01, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
Reply #153

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Ken McNaught's Testimonial, the pitch was flooded and a mad Jock did a streak from Park End towards the Gwladys Street, copper grabbed him by the goolies from behind and marched him off. Remember it well. And the Rangers fans attacked the Gwladys street end when they opened the gates with about ten minutes to go. Fuck knows what the score was, I just remember the incidents, I was only 15 at the time!
It's  a great relief as one gets older that the memory remains reasonably intact! You've made me feel much better.☺
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 01, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
Reply #154

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Little toerag has just handed in a transfer request in his first season despite me having us in 4th and in the semis of the EL. Swerve him lads. Serve him
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 01, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Reply #155

Trowel

Little toerag has just handed in a transfer request in his first season despite me having us in 4th and in the semis of the EL. Swerve him lads. Serve him
Sounds like a story the Echo would run with - give their news desk a call!
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 01, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
Reply #156

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like a story the Echo would run with - give their news desk a call!

I'm on the blower now.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 01, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
Reply #157

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

Sounds like you are managing him in the way Jose is handling Luke Shaw and not cuddling him and filling him with false hope like Roberto.

Shame this is not real and you can't get on the phone to the Echo as this quote from the late and great Brian Clough would be perfect here.

July 01, 2018, 04:37:29 PM
Reply #158

Shogun

Administrator

These games are so accurate these days that I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a true reflection of his personality.

Seamus Coleman once told me on FIFA 17 he wanted to leave Everton because he couldn’t get used to the language.

July 01, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
Reply #159

Lxxx

I like the fact Silva is coming at it from the Pochettino school of thought in that a young athletic full back offers so much more to a team than just restricting the opposition attacking down one side.

July 01, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
Reply #160

Jamokachi

Seamus Coleman once told me on FIFA 17 he wanted to leave Everton because he couldn’t get used to the language.

Haha, I had similar. Board sold him as he was "homesick". They sold him to Spurs ffs.

July 01, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
Reply #161

Gash

Global Moderator
I like the fact Silva is coming at it from the Pochettino school of thought in that a young athletic full back offers so much more to a team than just restricting the opposition attacking down one side.

And coincidentally Spurs are reported to be after him as well.

July 01, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
Reply #162

Ramjam

Rose to Everton it is then
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 01, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
Reply #163

Lxxx

They could sell Rose for about double what it would cost them for Tierney. It'd be a great way to help rebuild their squad, Levy would love that kind of deal.

July 02, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
Reply #164

Morta75

Yes, please  :cheers: