September 26, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 20021 times)

July 02, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
Reply #165

Martip

Havent seen much if him is he any good ?

July 02, 2018, 02:42:25 AM
Reply #166

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Havent seen much if him is he any good ?

Like if Baines and Coleman had a baby. A good footballer & great athlete whod run through brickwalls.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 02, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
Reply #167

Martip

Like if Baines and Coleman had a baby. A good footballer & great athlete whod run through brickwalls.
I'm all in then !

July 02, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
Reply #168

Simon Paul

Administrator
Only time I watched Tierney was when we were linked with him in January and he got bullied by an elderly Rangers forward who would be playing football with a bell in it if Rangers hadn't been so desperate

July 02, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Reply #169

Gash

Global Moderator
Only time I watched Tierney was when we were linked with him in January and he got bullied by an elderly Rangers forward who would be playing football with a bell in it if Rangers hadn't been so desperate

Kenny Miller? He only played in one Old Firm game and that was as a second half sub in September.

July 02, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
Reply #170

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd take Tierney as an understudy to baines but not at the money they would want
Simply simply lovely

July 02, 2018, 02:27:17 PM
Reply #171

Toddacelli

Love the story about him breaking his jaw and losing two teeth in the cup final and then racing back from the hospital and running into the stadium, still in his kit in time to get a medal with the rest of the team. No-one's wanted a medal on the pitch that badly since John Terry!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 02, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Reply #172

Ramjam

Love the story about him breaking his jaw and losing two teeth in the cup final and then racing back from the hospital and running into the stadium, still in his kit in time to get a medal with the rest of the team. No-one's wanted a medal on the pitch that badly since John Terry!
To be fair, hes a Celtic fanatic as well as professional footballer and I think hed want to be there whether he was getting a medal or not. If he signs for us I hope we get the same dedication, would be nice to see that at our club again rather than some of the money grabbing shite thats there atm, and Im sure no names need to be mentioned as we all already know who they are.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 02, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
Reply #173

Macca77

Whats the latest on this then, have we made an official approach for him or is it still just speculation and paper chat?

July 02, 2018, 03:01:04 PM
Reply #174

Ramjam

Whats the latest on this then, have we made an official approach for him or is it still just speculation and paper chat?
Apparently Rogers has said that a good offer would be considered and Tierney has said that he wont force a move and it would be between the two clubs to sort it out
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 02, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
Reply #176

Macca77

ITK after his name almost certainly means this fella a complete whopper

https://twitter.com/AgentKevinITK/status/1012980039519014912

July 02, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
Reply #177

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
ITK after his name almost certainly means this fella a complete whopper

https://twitter.com/AgentKevinITK/status/1012980039519014912

Stopped reading at agent
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 02, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
Reply #178

Bluedylan

Really good player, and would be happy to get him, but about half of me wanting to sign him now revolves around wanting to ram it down Celtic fans' throats and remind them of their lowly status on the football pyramid.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 02, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
Reply #179

Lxxx

If the rumours of Besic in part exchange are true it would make sense. Besic's salary would be within their structure, he'd look great up there and it'd allow us to get another off the wage bill and get Tierney's fee down.
Hope this one comes off, it'd future proof that position for the next decade. Although Man U probably thought similar when they bought Shaw so you never know how big money moves will affect young lads, granted we're not at the same pressure levels as them though.