October 22, 2019, 02:56:45 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28221 times)

July 07, 2018, 05:06:14 PM
Reply #315

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 07, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
Reply #316

Gash

Global Moderator

July 07, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
Reply #317

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Word is silva was watching him last season and had him identified as his number one target.

Good to know we already had the ball rolling if true.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 07, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
Reply #318

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think that's just the same story the Record ran earlier in the week.

Is it? It posted about an hour ago on my notifications so I thought it might be something new
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 07, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
Reply #319

Gash

Global Moderator
Is it? It posted about an hour ago on my notifications so I thought it might be something new

It's today's date on the article but I think it's the same Ian McGarry comments from earlier in the week. Aren't the Echo and Record owned by the same company, probably didn't have much new news so just ran with the story?

July 07, 2018, 05:37:28 PM
Reply #320

Jamokachi

The echo have just listened to the podcast and typed up the content.

July 07, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
Reply #321

Cozzie

Yeah that Echo article is just a re hash.

Would love to see this come off.

July 07, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
Reply #322

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Decent if we get him
Simply simply lovely

July 07, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
Reply #323

Bluedylan

What I would say is that it's quite specific details from Ian McGarry re: the contract etc. That's either genuine info, or an elaborate and relatively sophisticated fabrication.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 07, 2018, 05:52:29 PM
Reply #324

Ramjam

One of my mates who's a Celtic fanatic has just told me that they have asked Everton for a £30m fee and Everton are at £22.8. They need to realise that they're not dealing with the Everton regime of last year. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on info, he's usually on the pulse of all things Celtic.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 07, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
Reply #325

Bluedylan

I think I'd pay £30m tbh. I think you're getting one of the better young full backs in Europe, and then you've got that position sorted for the future. £30m could look like a very good deal, very quickly, similar to spending £30m on Pickford.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 07, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
Reply #326

Alanvideo

One of my mates who's a Celtic fanatic has just told me that they have asked Everton for a £30m fee and Everton are at £22.8. They need to realise that they're not dealing with the Everton regime of last year. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on info, he's usually on the pulse of all things Celtic.
..................the figure of £22.8m was used by 'Agent Kevin ' or whatever his name was ,last week. No idea if it's pukka gen or not.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 07, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
Reply #327

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Frankly they’d be dumb not to given our tendency for handing out oversized transfer fees in recent times. Who wouldn’t try it on?

July 07, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
Reply #328

Paddockoldie

If it was part of add ons I'd be okay with that. The market dictates but he'd be a sound investment and Utd would give us 50 if he's any good in a year or two.. Joking but you know they'll come knocking.

July 08, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
Reply #329

Alanvideo

The McSun saying we've pulled the plug on Kierney because we won't meet their price
We are special ,we are Everton.