September 26, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 20022 times)

July 08, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
Reply #330

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The McSun saying we've pulled the plug on Kierney because we won't meet their price

The same article says we are now after Danny Rose - who would cost more and is possibly not as good. No quotes in the article. I'm calling bullshit
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 08, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
Reply #331

eugene

Get the feeling Everton are getting a lot done and will announce all signings at once, think the Kieran deal is in the bag tbh

July 08, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
Reply #332

Alanvideo

The same article says we are now after Danny Rose - who would cost more and is possibly not as good. No quotes in the article. I'm calling bullshit
......................yes I think it's unlikely we'd be put off by a £25m tag ,especially when we've been in negotiations for a while.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 08, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
Reply #333

GrantyBoy78

The McSun saying we've pulled the plug on Kierney because we won't meet their price
That’d be a shame if true; we get our fingers burned overpaying for the likes of Bolasie and Klassen and then walk away from a top youngster.

Again, if true, hopefully it’s because Brands has someone of similar talent at a better price, in his little black book.

July 08, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
Reply #334

Free Agent

Boooooo... Mosh out!

I still think he’s coming, this ‘news’ is probably just Celtic appeasing their fans, making it look like they tried keeping him. At least, thats what I hope it is.

July 08, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
Reply #335

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Boooooo... Mosh out!

I still think he’s coming, this ‘news’ is probably just Celtic appeasing their fans, making it look like they tried keeping him. At least, thats what I hope it is.

Every other news outlet that's reported it has said we've made him our big target for the summer. Two days later "he's not worth it?" Nah, not having it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 08, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Reply #336

Toffee1

As soon as I saw that it was an article from a  so-called newspaper that is named after the bright object in the sky that rises in the morning and sets at night - I thought it was rubbish. What will be will be - if he comes great, if not, I am confident that Mr Brands will have other options to turn to.

July 08, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
Reply #337

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

July 08, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
Reply #338

Cozzie

July 08, 2018, 06:41:34 PM
Reply #339

KoemansNumberTens

Who the fuck is this complete biff?

He’s a reporter for BBC Scotland

July 08, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
Reply #340

Shogun

Administrator
Probably been told he won’t leave.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 08, 2018, 08:02:33 PM
Reply #342

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We didn't need a new left back anyway...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 08, 2018, 08:13:07 PM
Reply #343

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a shame but if the deal isn't right rather that than is continue to throw infinite money at a problem

July 08, 2018, 08:19:01 PM
Reply #344

Evertonian in NC

No to Danny Rose, please.  The new management team doesn't strike me as the kind who will fall into the "but he's ENGLISH" trap and pay out the nose for adequacy.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin