August 26, 2019, 02:06:43 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 26916 times)

July 01, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
Read 26916 times

Jamokachi

Seamus Coleman once told me on FIFA 17 he wanted to leave Everton because he couldn’t get used to the language.

Haha, I had similar. Board sold him as he was "homesick". They sold him to Spurs ffs.

July 05, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

I agree with the Kopites. If the lad has any sense he will dodge a bullet with Everton, carry on in the goldfish bowl @Celtic winning some more trophies/captaining the side then join a club that can win trophies right away.

If he's to reach his full potential he needs to be playing with and against better players on a regular basis. As much as Celtic fans want this to be with them, a few CL appearances a year won't cut it. Not when the SPL offers absolutely zero challenge. It's time for the lad to move on, be that Everton or another club that plays in a top league. 

July 05, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

KT is very similar to Baines. Not only as a player but as a person. Did Baines basically KB a move to Man Utd?

Otherwise if KT wants to sign I hope he signs for Everton. Be an amazing acquisition but I still think he has unfinished business at Celtic.

If Baines had ambition to be a very top player he wouldn't have stayed at Everton. Great player for us but lacking in the drive that defines a world class player.

July 07, 2018, 05:37:28 PM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

The echo have just listened to the podcast and typed up the content.

July 12, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
Reply #4

Jamokachi

Lads on the Echo podcast reckon we're still in fo him and this is a negotiation tactic.