October 16, 2019, 06:44:47 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28092 times)

July 01, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
Read 28092 times

Evertonian in NC

MmmBlueTierney

Yes!

Does this mean I should also duct tape over the back of my #9 Sandro shirt?  As y'all know, I'm quite the classy fella.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 08, 2018, 08:19:01 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

No to Danny Rose, please.  The new management team doesn't strike me as the kind who will fall into the "but he's ENGLISH" trap and pay out the nose for adequacy.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 08, 2018, 08:25:40 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

People have forgotten, given their sometimes short memories, but he's a fair bit better than adequate:

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.com/2017/6/24/15865056/tottenham-hotspur-2016-17-season-in-review-danny-rose-left-back-England

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/09/top-25-best-defenders-world/danny-rose/

I don't think the hunger is there anymore.  Just a feeling I get off him.  Spurs seemed quite happy moving on to see what they had in Trippier.

July 08, 2018, 08:30:28 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

He's suffered with depression hasn't he? Obviously you can't or shouldn't discriminate against someone for that in any way, but I suppose any manager would take that into consideration, if you wanted to buy him.

Anyway, just sign us a boss left back please.

oh, I didn't know that.  That changes everything, becomes just a matter of medical due diligence.  I wasn't trying to have a crack at a fellow depression sufferer, I assure you!

July 08, 2018, 09:10:33 PM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

Step 9
West ham

oh noes.  You NEVER go full West Ham!  :D

July 12, 2018, 09:04:12 PM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

But unlike w/ Bainesy, this is hardly a "now or never" situation.  Otherwise I agree, fairly comparable.