October 14, 2019, 12:51:52 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 28030 times)

July 02, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
Read 28030 times

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Jesus, 55 appearances last season, and played a bit at right back and centre back too.

Obviously bored :) so just for a bit of fun at this stage, if this happens, and with one or two more speculations coming true... here's my team to start away to Wolves ;)

Pickford

Keane ----- Lascelles

Coleman ---------------------------- Tierney
Carvallo

RLC -------- Sig

Walcott ----------------------- Lozano
Tosun

#NotTooSerious

Yes, I still think he wants Carvallo. so to balance the slow and crab like claims:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:39:28 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

July 02, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Reply #1

Could be their new Scott Brown.

July 05, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Reply #2

They are mid-table Championship at best. No bigger than Leeds for example. Being a big fish in a very small pond. Everton would be a great stepping stone for him to be fair. IF we did well and ended up challenging for CL and maybe even getting CL then that may be at his eventual level. If we didnt challenge, yet he was playing above our current level, maybe like a Lukaku, then he would leave us for big money - win win tbh, but lets hope its the former rather than the latter if he was to join us.

There so much gossip and shit flying around, that god knows what movement we have made for him and others, but if the rumours are to be believd, and these 3 defenders in - excellent left back, excellent centre back and a young but fairly experienced ball playing defender that can cover both - thats a huge step forward for us with RFM gone and Williams fooked and seemingly on his way IF the moves happen. The problem being, this is Everton, so I'm just preparing myself for the disappointment on the yellow Sky Sports Breaking News Bar :D

July 05, 2018, 03:58:59 PM
Reply #3

Could a mid table championship team beat Rosenborg away OR Wolfsburg or handle Man City? I still find people's perception of that league wierd. In fact if they played Everton they'd probably win. The last time they did play us was a pre season friendly I went to and they won comfortably.

Otherwise I agree with you,

Yes, on their day, they could. I'm not saying Celtic are a bad side, but like most others, I just dont think they would compete with the big boys in the Prem League.

July 11, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
Reply #4

Yup. Played in CL tonight. Small hint that maybe no CL teams are seriously interested.

July 12, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
Reply #5

Tierney for Besic and Ashley Williams, plus 5 mil if we finish in the top 4. 2.5 if we win the FA or Mickey Mouse Cup.