August 25, 2019, 10:08:09 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Tierney  (Read 26888 times)

July 06, 2018, 04:25:40 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This is a ridiculous conversation and we should abandon it
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 06, 2018, 06:52:15 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It just needs splitting into 2 separate threads and the largely 'none Tierney' stuff being talked about independently. How football deals with the inequality of wealth or talent is interesting and relevant to us all. There's a whole world outside our cosy affluent little PL bubble.

Agree but it’s largely just been

1. Nah Celtic are in a tin pot league (true)

2. Nah they’re a big club (true)

3. Some tierney stuff

3. Totally off topic Thomas arguments that weave between the others
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 09, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím not pleased at this news obviously but Brands has got goodwill in the bank just yet before I get too worried. This could still work out like.

July 09, 2018, 03:40:42 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anthonee Robinson could be great anyway

Well yeah maybe but letís be absolutely clear thatís a last resort

July 09, 2018, 03:51:18 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Who was the portuguese lad somebody mentioned? Has a release clause in his contract for like £20m. Didn't Man UTD get that Portuguese Right Back for under £20m? Mourihno was saying he was the best in Europe. So there is value out there.

The last resort is relying on Robinson. We should absolutely buy a L.B., who exactly if not KT, I dunno.

July 29, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Alan Meyers just tweeted that Fulham are bidding £25m for Tierney.

Mother fucker