December 10, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (85.3%)
No you’re alright I remember Salif Diao..
17 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 75380 times)

July 05, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
Reply #15

blue slug

He cost Barcelona 10m so if he’s not wanted I can’t see him going for much more than 20m

July 05, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Eeesh would bite your hand off. Be guaranteed some er, highlights anyway. Headers bursting the net and one end and him tripping over the ball at the other.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 05, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
Reply #17

D15TIN

Eeesh would bite your hand off. Be guaranteed some er, highlights anyway. Headers bursting the net and one end and him tripping over the ball at the other.
#WelcomeYobo

July 05, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Brands likes a South American player or two
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 05, 2018, 02:29:57 AM
Reply #19

Cozzie

He cost Barcelona 10m so if he’s not wanted I can’t see him going for much more than 20m

Got a release clause of €100M

July 05, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
Reply #20

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Fenerbache reported to have offered €30m.  For other clubs they've gt money, its just our players they want to loan.
My momma says I'm special.

July 05, 2018, 02:52:00 AM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Fenerbache reported to have offered €30m.  For other clubs they've gt money, its just our players they want to loan.

They’ve just got a new president (who is currently flying round Europe signing players - including one from Rangers...) eager to make an impression, hence Wilshere.

Plus that Yobo thing was about 8 years ago ;)

July 05, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They’ve just got a new president (who is currently flying round Europe signing players - including one from Rangers...) eager to make an impression, hence Wilshere.

There's been a few stories going round about Klaassen going to Turkey on loan for two years and I even saw a 1.3 million euro bid for Bolasie to one of the Turkish teams yesterday as well, again on loan.

Not saying they're true, but the reputation is alive and well.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 05, 2018, 02:55:44 AM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
There's been a few stories going round about Klaassen going to Turkey on loan for two years and I even saw a 1.3 million euro bid for Bolasie to one of the Turkish teams yesterday as well, again on loan.

Not saying they're true, but the reputation is alive and well.

Klaassen was to Besiktas wasn’t it?

Not that we’re considering all Turks the same of course ;)

July 05, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
Reply #24

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

They've been linked with a loan move for Bolasie today.

July 05, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
Reply #25

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
They've been linked with a loan move for Bolasie today.

Ha fair enough!

That’s understandable too mind :)

July 05, 2018, 03:50:11 AM
Reply #26

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine sigurdsson having someone to aim at who can actualy head the ball :o

July 05, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
Reply #27

MmmblueBernard

Yerry Mina?

Sounds like some Vegan Frogurt. Possibly containing Tofu.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 05, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
Reply #28

Jamokachi

Very impressed from what I saw at the WC, would love us to get the lad.

July 05, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Very impressed from what I saw at the WC, would love us to get the lad.

He looks the part and I think he was dead highly rated in South America or wherever it was he played, but has been a bit of a trainwreck for barca as a centre back.

I would be absolutely sound with us taking a risk on him but it would be a exactly that, a risk, and maybe not likely to sort the Keane situation.

Then again he’s fuckin huge and a MASSIVE threat from set pieces. I reckon it’d be like having Funes-Mori on steds.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.