November 16, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (85.3%)
No youíre alright I remember Salif Diao..
17 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 71881 times)

July 18, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
Reply #135

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Selective quoting the Blarg.  He said the Champions League is the biggest test so he should go to Galatasaray where he knows the manager, not to a mid-level club like Everton.
I basically have the essence.

Hereís the quote.

The Colombian legend told Radio Caracol: ďThe Premier League is attractive but for me the Champions League is the most prestigious.

ďI donít think Yerry should join a mid-table team like Everton.

ďFatih Terim has a great record of developing players. If it were me, I would pick Galatasaray.Ē
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 18, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Reply #136

blue slug

Yeah play in the weak Turkish league then get beaten most weeks in the champions league thatís really challenging yourself

July 18, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
Reply #137

Lxxx

Yeah play in the weak Turkish league then get beaten most weeks in the champions league thatís really challenging yourself

Champions League most years as well as winning titles is pretty attractive when compared to the prospect of no chance of top European football and winning every other week if youíre lucky.

Of course more £££ helps counter that though.

July 18, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
Reply #138

D15TIN

Champions League most years as well as winning titles is pretty attractive when compared to the prospect of no chance of top European football and winning every other week if youíre lucky.

Premier league aswell to offer though, appeals to a lot

July 18, 2018, 09:32:07 PM
Reply #139

SANA_DR0

still more challenging than posting on an internet forum.

face it, even those who play in the turkish league, are 100 times better at football than those posting on this forum.

calling anyone who plays at a  professional level weak.. lol
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 18, 2018, 09:38:40 PM
Reply #140

blue slug

I wasn't comparing myself typing to a footballer matey ffs

July 18, 2018, 09:58:24 PM
Reply #141

Bluedylan

Nah, you'll improve a lot more as a player playing in 38 Prem games than you would in 6 CL games that you're mostly losing, and then slogging around the Turkish league for the rest of the year.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 18, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
Reply #142

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

face it, even those who play in the turkish league, are 100 times better at football than those posting on this forum.

He didn't call anyone weak though. He called the Turkish league weak. Which it is compared to the prem.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 18, 2018, 10:15:35 PM
Reply #143

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Vagner Love scored 13 goals in turkey last year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 18, 2018, 10:16:33 PM
Reply #144

KoemansNumberTens

By your argument we canít have a debate on any footballer because they are all much better than us

July 18, 2018, 10:17:59 PM
Reply #145

KoemansNumberTens

Bloody hell is he still around. Him and jo were gonna be our dream pairing about a decade ago

July 18, 2018, 10:18:18 PM
Reply #146

D15TIN

Marca have said Mina leaving this window

July 18, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
Reply #147

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Haha

Must be in his 50s him.

July 18, 2018, 10:24:38 PM
Reply #148

Cereal Killer

Isn't Eto'o still going over there as well??

July 18, 2018, 10:25:40 PM
Reply #149

blue slug

Thanks for backing up there guys, I didn't think what I said was offensive or talking out of place