November 20, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (85.3%)
No you’re alright I remember Salif Diao..
17 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 72648 times)

July 27, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
Reply #390

sam of the south

Tbh not seen enough to say he's decent defensively but totally agree.

Yeah, same.

I was really impressed with him against England, mainly because he was huge, quick, and Kane dropped deeper and deeper and was thoroughly innefective.

However, Kane did the same vs. Sweden and Croatia, so I have a theory he was injured against Panama, and just ploughed on, so I’m not really sure how much Mina dominated him really.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 27, 2018, 12:21:14 AM
Reply #391

sam of the south

And Barcelona's.

I guess, but they bought him for a modest fee, and haven’t really played him, so it doesn’t suggest whether they really rate him.

In fact, if they did really rate him they’d just say he wasn’t for sale, which they haven’t.

July 27, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
Reply #392

blue slug

Goal.com (complete bullshitters at best) reckon we face late competition from man utd for Mina now

July 27, 2018, 01:53:44 PM
Reply #393

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not even going to think about this one again. If we get Digne great, think that will be good business, but this guy ain’t coming imo.

Reckon we’ll end up paying 20-30 for Gibson.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 27, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Reply #394

Macca77

Not even going to think about this one again. If we get Digne great, think that will be good business, but this guy ain’t coming imo.

Reckon we’ll end up paying 20-30 for Gibson.

Said this last night, reckon it will be cash plus Besic for Gibson

July 27, 2018, 02:17:40 PM
Reply #395

TheTone

it's weird that it was a lot easier to sign players when we had fuck all money

July 27, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
Reply #396

School of Science

it's weird that it was a lot easier to sign players when we had fuck all money

Had no problems getting decent centre halves or playmakers then either.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 27, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
Reply #397

Macca77

Whats Distin upto these days?

July 27, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
Reply #398

Glory

Whats Distin upto these days?
Delivering milk.

July 27, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
Reply #399

sam of the south

Delivering milk.

He always delivers a big, creamy, frothy pint, apparently.

Sorry. 😏

July 27, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
Reply #400

dunkster

I'm sure it was night before last, it was said we had bid what Barca were happy with? Thought yesterday things may have progressed a bit more. Digne as well. If there's not something concrete today going into the weekend will be a bit worrying.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 27, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
Reply #401

Waltzer

I'm sure it was night before last, it was said we had bid what Barca were happy with? Thought yesterday things may have progressed a bit more. Digne as well. If there's not something concrete today going into the weekend will be a bit worrying.

Personally I starting to think there is lots of interest in both, the way we get them is by paying massively over the odds, again, and nobody else wants to match the fee. Think Digne will come but not so sure about Mina?

July 27, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
Reply #402

Fynci

You don't lash 30 large on a CB if his main attribute is being effective on attacking set-plays

We spent more than that on a ‘set piece delivery expert’ last season.

July 27, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
Reply #403

GrantyBoy78

We’re obviously in for him but he’s exploring every opportunity and his agent is giving other clubs the chance to come in for him.

July 27, 2018, 02:53:41 PM
Reply #404

Lxxx

We’re obviously in for him but he’s exploring every opportunity and his agent is giving other clubs the chance to come in for him.

You'd like to think we're having discussions with other clubs about alternative targets for when the inevitable happens with a few days of the window left.