September 25, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (86.8%)
No youíre alright I remember Salif Diao..
15 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 56077 times)

July 31, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
Reply #525

Ross

Reminds me of last summer when Koeman finally accepted Giroud didnít fancy it and asked Steve Walsh for an alternative and he suggested Kenneth Zohore.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 31, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
Reply #526

School of Science

Before Gibson, Mee or Rojo, I would consider Lascelles or even Smalling.
Please buy Mina !
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 31, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
Reply #527

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What happened to the Rennes centre half we were linked with?

July 31, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
Reply #528

Simon Paul

Administrator
What happened to the Rennes centre half we were linked with?
He saw us play

July 31, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
Reply #529

Evertonian in NC

Lads, weíre not an attractive destination at the moment for the kinds of players who would markedly improve us.

That doesnít mean weíre garbage or anything of that sort, but there are more attractive destinations out there for quality players.

At the moment, until we improve, all we have is talk and wages. So the likes of Mina can wait and see, and thatís understandable.

That also doesnít mean we wonít get him or someone of similar ability but at times weíll have to wait and play the game with agents.

We heard that Brands spent his entire first day on the phone with agents and clubs, and I bet every day is pretty much the same.

This sums up our purgatory status quite nicely.  It doesn't feel very nice, but the truth seldom does.

/does more drugs
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 31, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
Reply #530

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

You can skip to 2:06 for the first Levante goal, 4:42 for the second, 7:12 for the third, 7:52 for the fourth.

Is it fair to ask if Mina might actually be the right fit for the Silva setup?

Was watching the highlights of the first Barca loss of last season, the 5-4 versus Levante...maybe it was just a collective bad day at the office, but Mina doesn't exactly cover himself with glory. Kinda lumbers around more than I'd like to see too, a bit Keane/Schneiderlin like. Maybe he's suited to a team who'd be sitting deeper?

July 31, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
Reply #531

BlueBeagle

Every report from Spain and Colombia has said we are favorites, and have been since the World Cup ended, Wolves and Leicester were vaguely linked then the media put two and two together and got 50 when Mina's IG page followed United. No sources I've seen have mentioned Mina in Mourinho's supposed list of targets, the United link has either come from the agent uncle to force more money on the deal or come from the IG link

So you don't know then

July 31, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
Reply #532

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Reminds me of last summer when Koeman finally accepted Giroud didnít fancy it and asked Steve Walsh for an alternative and he suggested Kenneth Zohore.

He's going to,smash it in the Prem. my mate said
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 31, 2018, 05:06:33 AM
Reply #533

Lxxx

Marcus Rojo being touted now. Itís officially silly season.

July 31, 2018, 10:49:06 PM
Reply #534

Hawkandro

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 31, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
Reply #535

Cozzie

Hurry up and sign him Jose you dour, boring, past it bastard.

July 31, 2018, 11:19:42 PM
Reply #536

Alanvideo

BARCA TIMES TWITTER

Summary of Mina:
- Everton are waiting for Mina
- Mina is waiting for Man United
- Man United donít need Yerry Mina
- Everton get tired of waiting for Mina so try sign someone else
- Everton to sign Unitedís Rojo
- Man United want Yerry Mina
- According to RMC, Mina to United
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 01, 2018, 02:17:16 AM
Reply #537

dchans

Gonna come out and say I wasn't impressed at the World Cup - kept doing some stupid step over dummy thing when the nearest opponent was fucking miles away

Not arsed, think he'll flop
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

August 01, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Reply #538

Martip

Wouldn't be the end of the world if we didn't get him specifically but will be if we don't get at least one (although ideally 2) quality cbs. You just know we d look like a totally different side with a couple of dependable rocks there.

August 01, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
Reply #539

penguinofdoom1878

isnt he lacking in pace too, which is one thing our defence needs a bit of