November 16, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (85.3%)
No youíre alright I remember Salif Diao..
17 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 71980 times)

September 22, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Reply #1260

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

September 23, 2018, 12:45:58 AM
Reply #1261

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2018, 01:07:36 AM
Reply #1262

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Only having a little dance .

September 23, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
Reply #1263

stirlingblue

Once everybody is fit Iíd have Keane ahead of Zouma as we donít have an option to buy on Zouma.

Swerve developing Chelseaís players for them

September 23, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
Reply #1264

Shogun

Administrator
Once everybody is fit Iíd have Keane ahead of Zouma as we donít have an option to buy on Zouma.

Depends how you rate the two really, I assume you don't think there's that much between them?

I think we were sold a dud with Keane and he can't cut it at the level we want to be which has been shown numerous times so it'd be Zouma and Mina all day in my XI.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 23, 2018, 03:57:16 AM
Reply #1265

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

Just because it's not a loan with a pre-agreed option to buy it doesn't mean that it's not possible to buy him.  When you consider how late the deal was done on deadline day it's not surprising that there wasn't also time to negotiate a fee to buy as well.

Not saying we're defo going to be able to sign him or anything, just that you're making quite a leap to assume that all we're doing is developing a player for Chelsea.

September 23, 2018, 04:47:28 AM
Reply #1266

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Be surprised if Chelsea end up keeping him.

He wasnít used at all in preseason and given how late the deal happened youíd assume that him staying there was a distinct possibility and that therefore, if they really like him, expect him to be closer to the team than that.

Donít think theyíd want an agreed purchase as their happy to keep loaning players until they either want to keep them or are in a good place to sell at a price where theyíre in the better bargaining position.

September 23, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
Reply #1267

Alanvideo

Zouma > Keane in my opinion.
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 23, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
Reply #1268

Macca77

Been the pub tonight as per, always full of ransoms talking shite, best rumours are -

Mina has failed a drug test
Gomes is fucked and out for the season

Night night

September 23, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
Reply #1269

Jamokachi

Been the pub tonight as per, always full of ransoms talking shite, best rumours are -

Night night

Ah, because he's Colombian... of course.

September 23, 2018, 06:57:09 AM
Reply #1270

gizzblue

Night night

So Marco was bullshitting in his presser. ..saying Gomes is two weeks away ...and also failed to rule out a debut for Mina .

Love the old pub nonsense bollocks .
Born not made a blue .

September 23, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
Reply #1271

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If I had to take one itíd be Zouma.

Not like heís been THAT much better than Keane but I just think heís generally a better player and would be better for our system.

Slightly concerned heís lost a bit physically because he isnít quite the same as he was..

Personally canít wait to see yerry, £30m CB that we havenít even seen yet...yeah sure head says heís gunna struggle, but my heart says heíll turn us around and score the winner at anfield.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2018, 07:09:47 AM
Reply #1272

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Weíll be signing Zouma in the summer for 20mil.

Heís a great player. Doesnít get that injury and heís first choice at Chelsea.

Still think Keane could become a player and have high hopes for Mina.

Knowing us though theyíll all be shite in their own special way.

September 23, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
Reply #1273

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gomes does have a bad injury like.

But should be seeing him around Crimbo time.

September 23, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
Reply #1274

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Glad we couldnít afford Gomes. Be surprised if he does anything for us really. Bit of a waste of wages but perhaps we didnít expect him out for so long.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama