September 22, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 44697 times)

July 30, 2018, 11:12:12 PM
Reply #15

dunkster

I'd want a sell on clause into the deal. If he becomes as big as some think he might he could go for big money. Would like a piece of that pie
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 31, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
Reply #16

dunkster

Be like a new signing if he stays
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 02, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
Reply #17

dunkster

I think formations will turn back to 4-4-2 for many teams soon. The world cup showed how sitting back with 2 organised banks of 4 effectively stopped all the Spanish and Brazilian tip tap stuff.
Teams rarely have to contain 2 strikers nowadays as well.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 09, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
Reply #18

dunkster

Really glad he's staying as well..unless we start more of a 4-2-3-1 though, I can't see him getting anymore minutes then last season. We have massively improved uo front since he went out on loan. Walcott, Richarlson and Bernard in since then.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 12, 2018, 06:04:35 PM
Reply #19

dunkster

When season finished I thought it was critical we kept him and I still hope we do. Having added Richarlson and Bernard now though, I'm not quite as bothered about it. If he desperately wants to leave, get as much out of those German fuckers as possible.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]