December 14, 2019, 10:18:20 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 47547 times)

July 20, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
Reply #210

blue slug

Will you accept another flapper to the gang please brap

July 20, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
Reply #211

Lxxx

If you were a betting man your money wouldn't be on him staying. Strange one though, they must have a really decent setup there for him to want to uproot and move to Germany.

July 20, 2018, 10:35:25 PM
Reply #212

Macca77

He's deffo leaving isn't he, bet the fee will be undisclosed

July 20, 2018, 11:16:54 PM
Reply #213

sam of the south

Oh fuck off.

I’m blaming walrus head for this.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 20, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
Reply #214

KoemansNumberTens

If we sell lookman the current manager and DOF take the blame or the credit on the price.

I can accept he wants to leave which makes it very difficult to keep him but I think when we revisit the price this time next year it will show we’ve been done on price (if it’s close to what’s being reported)

It seems we’ve gone from a ridiculous position of getting no value on buys because we won’t tske no for an answer to getting no value on sales because we are weak as piss

July 20, 2018, 11:23:16 PM
Reply #215

D15TIN

Oh fuck off.

He'd defo still be here next season had we not loaned him out.

July 20, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
Reply #216

KoemansNumberTens

He’d still be here had we loaned him out to a side without more appeal than us.

July 20, 2018, 11:32:46 PM
Reply #217

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Like letting your bird go on holiday with notorious cocksman Mandingo, only to be surprised she’s not that into it when you get her back to your ma’s box room a fortnight later.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 20, 2018, 11:38:29 PM
Reply #218

plumber

Oh fuck off.

It's nonsense.

If we sell lookman the current manager and DOF take the blame or the credit on the price.

Absolutely. If Lookman is leaving, it means Silva doesn't rate him.
I don't even think it's difficult to keep him. It's not like Barcelona are after him.
It's a nothing club made to sell an energy drink.

July 20, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
Reply #219

sam of the south

It's nonsense.

I don't even think it's difficult to keep him. It's not like Barcelona are after him.

It’s not nonsense.

If he hadn’t gone on loan he wouldn’t have felt unwanted here, and he wouldn’t have become enamoured with them or vice versa.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 20, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
Reply #220

School of Science

It's nonsense.

He's done well there, he will get a hefty pay rise, his head has probably been turned and if I'm not mistaken Leipzig play in the champions league next year.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 20, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
Reply #221

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

July 20, 2018, 11:54:10 PM
Reply #222

KoemansNumberTens

It’s not nonsense.

If he hadn’t gone on loan he wouldn’t have felt unwanted here, and he wouldn’t have become enamoured with them or vice versa.

We sent a young player out on loan. How does that ever mean he’s unwanted. We sure as hell shouldn’t have sent him to a team who are currently better than us though. Beyond that if we don’t get a good price it’s on the people who currently make the decisions not the previous lot

July 20, 2018, 11:54:34 PM
Reply #223

KoemansNumberTens

He's done well there, he will get a hefty pay rise, his head has probably been turned and if I'm not mistaken Leipzig play in the champions league next year.

Europa

July 20, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Reply #224

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Says who ?

Yeah I can’t see it anywhere.

Sure I saw an article this morning saying silva was going to use him this weekend.

I really can’t see silva and brands being into selling him and I’d be very gutted.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.