November 15, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 36442 times)

July 21, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
Reply #345

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If we do sell him you have to think we’re back in the market for another wideman?

Hope so yeah, grim feeling Kevin has a locker next year though.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 21, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
Reply #346

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hope so yeah, grim feeling Kevin has a locker next year though.

Big kev Mirallas strutting his stuff.

Can’t wait.

July 21, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
Reply #347

Sixx1402

If we could stretch 25 for Lookman if he is to go (would prefer him to stay) and if the fee including add ons for Richarlison is 40 mill as reported in the Telegraph, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Again that 40 is with add ons and whatever it's taken to silence Watford over Silva.

Hope you get over your mumps soon though. Never had them, but heard they're not very nice.

Thanks and yeah they are pretty painful, my face looks like a very fat version of myself

I guess i'd be ok with that deal although like i say i'd prefer it to be about £10 million apart but that deal would be much more reasonable.

Ideally i hope we keep him though and get Richarlison for a decent fee but you don't always get what you want, i want to go out tonight but i'd scare the kids  lolol
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

July 21, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
Reply #348

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks and yeah they are pretty painful, my face looks like a very fat version of myself

I guess i'd be ok with that deal although like i say i'd prefer it to be about £10 million apart but that deal would be much more reasonable.

Ideally i hope we keep him though and get Richarlison for a decent fee but you don't always get what you want, i want to go out tonight but i'd scare the kids  lolol

Ideally Richarlison, Lookman and Walcott as our three wide men and sack Mirallas and Bolasie off. We'd need to play triangular football to fit them all in at the same time though :)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 21, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
Reply #349

Sixx1402

Ideally Richarlison, Lookman and Walcott as our three wide men and sack Mirallas and Bolasie off. We'd need to play triangular football to fit them all in at the same time though :)

Yep those 3 would be pretty good i reckon, i'd have to be chuffed with that

Can't see anyone taking Kev though, hopefully Bolasie is off to Turkey

July 21, 2018, 07:09:12 PM
Reply #350

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yep those 3 would be pretty good i reckon, i'd have to be chuffed with that

Can't see anyone taking Kev though, hopefully Bolasie is off to Turkey

Leicester and Palace also interested in Bolasie.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 21, 2018, 07:27:55 PM
Reply #351

Sixx1402

Leicester and Palace also interested in Bolasie.

Swap Bolasie for Saha, that's a completely fair deal................... :snigger:

July 21, 2018, 07:30:42 PM
Reply #352

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Swap Bolasie for Saha, that's a completely fair deal................... :snigger:

I'd be up for that.

Don't think Zaha wants to come back up north though.

July 21, 2018, 07:34:57 PM
Reply #353

Sixx1402

I'd be up for that.

Don't think Zaha wants to come back up north though.

Haha well i don't think Palace would be up for that either!  lolol

July 21, 2018, 07:37:03 PM
Reply #354

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Haha well i don't think Palace would be up for that either!  lolol

I like Zaha, but I prefer what we'll have to be honest. Think he's a very decent player and in his prime, but the investment wouldn't be as wise as with Richarlison I think.

July 21, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
Reply #355

Sixx1402

I like Zaha, but I prefer what we'll have to be honest. Think he's a very decent player and in his prime, but the investment wouldn't be as wise as with Richarlison I think.

Yeah if Richarlison is £40 mill including the add ons then yes i agree, he's 4 years younger as well

July 21, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
Reply #356

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/Chris78Williams/status/1020620416807731200

It’s probably the point of such statements, but I see that and I kinda want rid. Tired of negativity around the club in recent times and I want players who have a desire to be here and aren’t pulling in the same direction.

If he’s using the old “I have a slight injury” BS to not play and try and force a move...well I’ve got very little time for that behaviour from someone so young and really has done nothing.

Surprised how many are defending him. This is Mirallas part 2.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 07:49:18 PM by blueToffee »

July 21, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
Reply #357

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It’s probably the point of such statements, but I see that and I kinda want rid. Tired of negativity around the club in recent times and I want players who have a desire to be here and aren’t pulling in the same direction.

If he’s using the old “I have a slight injury” BS to not play and try and force a move...well I’ve got very little time for that behaviour from someone so young and really has done nothing.

Surprised how many are defending him. This is Mirallas part 2.

The club haven’t exactly treated him great, have we?

We’ve hardly played him. I’m not going to be up in arms over him wanting to go to a team that made him feel wanted.

July 21, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
Reply #358

KoemansNumberTens

We’ve got to make him hand a transfer request in. He can’t be getting loyalty bonuses if he’s wanting to leave

July 21, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Reply #359

School of Science

The club haven’t exactly treated him great, have we?

We’ve hardly played him. I’m not going to be up in arms over him wanting to go to a team that made him feel wanted.

Don't think that matters much myself, old managers have gone, New progressive manager and DOF in, New slate. But I think we know his head has been turned. If he goes get as much as we can for him, or one of their players if we can.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15