December 14, 2019, 10:30:11 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 47549 times)

August 02, 2018, 02:38:12 PM
Reply #615

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
This is going to go on until the end of August isn't it

August 02, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
Reply #616

Hawkandro

That all sounds very plausible.

Brands and Silva are doing their utmost to entice him to stay, but he also feels let down by Koeman and Allardyce and feels he has wasted the last 2 years.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

August 02, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
Reply #617

Lxxx

Brands and Silva are doing their utmost to entice him to stay, but he also feels let down by Koeman and Allardyce and feels he has wasted the last 2 years.

I get the not settling bit but these constant references back to Koeman and Allardyce are tiresome and completely irrelevant.

August 02, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
Reply #618

Hawkandro

I get the not settling bit but these constant references back to Koeman and Allardyce are tiresome and completely irrelevant.

Only passing on what I have been told.  :thumbsup:
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

August 02, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
Reply #619

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
It's time that players stopped deciding what is best for them, and commit to what's best for the club is paramount. Unfortunately, the money paid to players and the power of agents, is building rapidly. Lookman should shape up, get on with it and grow up. They're all too pampered. He was pulled out of relative obscurity, and was a substantial gamble on behalf of the club. He owes us, basically.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

August 02, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
Reply #620

Lxxx

Wasn't particularly having a pop at you pal, it's just that it was probably a half arsed stab at ITK which has been repeated ad nauseam without anyone stopping to think whether it actually makes any sense in the real world. Which of course it doesn't. The old regime has been and gone and the new one is bending over backwards for him. If he genuinely doesn't want to be here fine but it's not because some blokes who are no longer here didn't allegedly treat him very well. 

August 02, 2018, 03:25:41 PM
Reply #621

bigmanbob

The problem with Lookman, so I have been told, is that he has never liked it in Liverpool, and doesn't want to stay here as he feels he cannot settle. Apparently his attitude all summer has been highly questionable too, with Silva taking offence at it, especially after both Silva and Brands have stated they see him as an important part of the first-team.
Put a £30 mill price tag on him then, that's what every fucker is doing with all our targets, if nobody pays it he'll soon come around

August 02, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Reply #622

GrantyBoy78

Brands to text ‘who dis, nu fone’ whenever he gets a missed called from RBL, until Thursday evening.

August 02, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
Reply #623

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

This is going to go on until the end of August isn't it

Nope, window shuts in just over a week.

(in England) ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:33:44 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

August 02, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
Reply #624

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Nope, window shuts in just over a week.

Not in Germany it doesnt

August 02, 2018, 03:31:18 PM
Reply #625

D15TIN

August 02, 2018, 03:33:24 PM
Reply #626

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

August 02, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
Reply #627

Sixx1402

If it's true about his attitude this summer then he needs to put in a transfer request so that he forfeits any loyalty bonuses as he shouldn't get a penny.

He needs to realise he was plucked from obscurity and brought into the limelight by us

I couldn't care less what he thinks about koeman or allardyce as they're not around now obviously

What the kid really needs to do is get his head down and push for a first team place

If not hand in a transfer request and lose your bonuses

If true about his attitude of course
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 02, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
Reply #628

Lxxx

If it's true about his attitude this summer then he needs to put in a transfer request so that he forfeits any loyalty bonuses as he shouldn't get a penny.

He needs to realise he was plucked from obscurity and brought into the limelight by us

I couldn't care less what he thinks about koeman or allardyce as they're not around now obviously

What the kid really needs to do is get his head down and push for a first team place

If not hand in a transfer request and lose your bonuses

If true about his attitude of course

Broadly agree with this. If he's that unhappy then formally request the opportunity to leave.

August 03, 2018, 04:59:54 AM
Reply #629

Evertonian in NC

It's completely logical whether we like it or not.  He's been burned by two people hired by Everton, thus he is suspicious when he KNOWS he likes how they run things with Leipzig.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin