October 15, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 34986 times)

August 03, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
Reply #630

Ravardo

We should tell him he's here until the next window and if he still wants to leave then jog him on in january, or like above put in a transfer request and fuck off

August 03, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
Reply #631

American Evertonian

Brands and Silva are doing their utmost to entice him to stay, but he also feels let down by Koeman and Allardyce and feels he has wasted the last 2 years.

Maybe he can find sentiment in that we all also have felt like we wasted two years.

If he wants to leave then his agent better drum up a business willing to pay up. If I was in charge I would accept nothing less than £30m or a fee of £20m with a 50% sell on fee and additional £5-7m if he runs out his contract without being sold.

Not going to be held hostage. If he doesn't like living in Liverpool he never should excepted our generous offer to come to the Premier League.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 03, 2018, 06:18:40 PM
Reply #632

SANA_DR0

Maybe he can find sentiment in that we all also have felt like we wasted two years.

If he wants to leave then his agent better drum up a business willing to pay up. If I was in charge I would accept nothing less than £30m or a fee of £20m with a 50% sell on fee and additional £5-7m if he runs out his contract without being sold.

Not going to be held hostage. If he doesn't like living in Liverpool he never should excepted our generous offer to come to the Premier League.

Other Premier teams where watching him/after him too..

i find it astounding that we want 30 m for a player who hasnt played for us at.

Hopefully Silva and Brands can convince him we are heading in a new path and that Lookman is important to us.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 03, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Reply #633

Lxxx

I know I've mentioned it previously but with Onyekuru starting brightly in Turkey and here next summer we might just decide to sell Lookman then if they pony up enough cash. If the kid doesn't fancy it then spend the cash on a new centre half.

August 04, 2018, 06:26:53 AM
Reply #634

American Evertonian

Other Premier teams where watching him/after him too..

i find it astounding that we want 30 m for a player who hasnt played for us at.

Hopefully Silva and Brands can convince him we are heading in a new path and that Lookman is important to us.

I'm only putting that number there because that's what the market dictates. People pay a premium for young English potential. Look at James Madison who went for £23m and has never played in the prem. ademola is worth as much as he should be - if not more.

August 04, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Reply #635

American Evertonian

I know I've mentioned it previously but with Onyekuru starting brightly in Turkey and here next summer we might just decide to sell Lookman then if they pony up enough cash. If the kid doesn't fancy it then spend the cash on a new centre half.

🤞🏻🤞🏻 on that work permit

August 04, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
Reply #636

howard1334

If it's true about his attitude this summer then he needs to put in a transfer request so that he forfeits any loyalty bonuses as he shouldn't get a penny.

He needs to realise he was plucked from obscurity and brought into the limelight by us

I couldn't care less what he thinks about koeman or allardyce as they're not around now obviously

What the kid really needs to do is get his head down and push for a first team place

If not hand in a transfer request and lose your bonuses

If true about his attitude of course

Let's not overstate our role here. If we did not buy him, then another Prem club was going to soon.

August 04, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
Reply #637

howard1334

I feel like this thread has been largely about people finding reasons to get pissed at Lookman or write him off so that if he does leave they don't need to feel shitty about it.

August 04, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
Reply #638

Trublue

You'd think with a new manager and loads off lads his own age around the first team he'd be happy?

August 04, 2018, 04:26:44 PM
Reply #639

sam of the south

You'd think with a new manager and loads off lads his own age around the first team he'd be happy?

Yeah, I was banking on this.

Doesnít look like itís had much of an effect, though.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 04, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
Reply #640

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah, I was banking on this.

Doesnít look like itís had much of an effect, though.

Got to wonder if heís got much in common with the other young players. His bio on Twitter (I think itís twitter) says god is great. We probably need to marry him off rather than get him on the party scene.

Regardless weíve struggled to get numbers in this window so surely it would be crazy to sell 1 we want to keep. He needs to be told no. That weíll look at it again in jan. Then given plenty of opportunities with us

August 04, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Reply #641

gizzblue

Got to wonder if heís got much in common with the other young players. His bio on Twitter (I think itís twitter) says god is great. We probably need to marry him off rather than get him on the party scene.

Regardless weíve struggled to get numbers in this window so surely it would be crazy to sell 1 we want to keep. He needs to be told no. That weíll look at it again in jan. Then given plenty of opportunities with us

Sounds like our resident miserable fucker has a soft spot for Ade Lookman. ..I'm truly humbled  :thumbsup:

August 04, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
Reply #642

KoemansNumberTens

Sounds like our resident miserable fucker has a soft spot for Ade Lookman. ..I'm truly humbled  :thumbsup:

Heís 1 of my faves. I could make a good 5 a side team out of who I like. Donít hate them all

August 04, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Reply #643

sam of the south

Heís 1 of my faves. I could make a good 5 a side team out of who I like. Donít hate them all

Iím going to guess: Pickford, Coleman, Baines/Digne, Lookman, Richarlison
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 04, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
Reply #644

KoemansNumberTens

Iím going to guess: Pickford, Coleman, Baines/Digne, Lookman, Richarlison

Yeah probably thatís about right. Donít mind Tosan or Walcott either. Lot of time for Jagielka too though heís obviously over the hill now. Even sigurdsson under different circumstances (smaller fee and not signed as our playmaker)