October 14, 2019, 10:16:15 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 45481 times)

July 10, 2018, 12:24:26 AM
Read 45481 times

Alanvideo

Shouldn't even be thinking about selling Lookman . Full stop.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 19, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Exactly he was only on the pitch that day for about 3 minutes that day.
...............it's the only time I can remember Koeman smiling ,when that goal went in !

July 20, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

From Lookman's point of view he would be quite well established at Leipzig and more or less sure of a starting place.  At Everton he's yet to prove himself and it's a tougher league so maybe he's not confident of holding down a place. Three years left on his deal ,he should use this season to earn an improved contract here. 

July 22, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

We're not selling him for 18m euros which equals  16m. Even Everton are not that inept.

August 05, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

On the positive side, his body language looked encouraging yesterday (watched the match intently, looked keen to get onto the pitch), and the crowd's enormous support can only help.
........................are you being sarcastic ?  From my seat in the Main Stand he looked like he wasn't arsed when the subs were warming up . Got a good reception from the crowd though .

August 13, 2018, 03:33:42 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

Has any other club apart from Leipzig shown any interest in Lookman ? just asking like.

August 13, 2018, 09:51:17 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Walcott had his foot in a cast or one of those boot things over the summer. That sounds more than just a knock which is all Lookman apparently has. I see Walcott played Saturday.
................who said Lookman has a knock ? he was  fit enough to come on as sub v. Valencia even though he didn't look arsed . He looked like a moody kid who din't want to join in the game.

August 14, 2018, 08:56:08 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

You're assuming I'm referring to something different I think. This is a video, taken today. It's of Zouma in training. Lookman is in the background towards the end.
........yes I've seen that on Twitter. Lookman looks like he pulls up with a strangulated hernia.  :snigger:

August 20, 2018, 02:28:12 PM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

Think in this instance it was that we were winning so wanted hold up play as part of the options.

If he was being fully shunned, think hed just have picked Dowell ahead of him?
........................yes i think DCL and Niasse were the correct subs at the time . I was disappointed not to see Lookman but Silva was being pragmatic rather than sentimental.

August 20, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

22m is a half decent offer and although I like him the fact is he's potentially our 4th choice winger so if we need to balance the books a bit so be it.
........................Soton are going to pay 20m for ' Dings ' though so we should be looking for 30m for Lookman ,if we sell at all.