October 16, 2019, 04:09:22 PM

Author Topic: Bid rejected for Lookman  (Read 45544 times)

August 14, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
Reply #30

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

August 14, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You're assuming I'm referring to something different I think. This is a video, taken today. It's of Zouma in training. Lookman is in the background towards the end.

Iím not assuming anything, you said instagram so I looked at Instagram, when you realised that the photo was from Austria you searched for something else which doesnít really support your original claim,
or am I just assuming that ?

August 15, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
Reply #32

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, selling short is always selling short.  And if Lookman is someone who is currently in Silva's medium and long-term plans, then yes, he needs replacing.  Players get injured.  Players improve to the point they force transfers.  Depth and youth are essential.  If you have someone like Lookman who you believe will be a good, attacking player, you don't give him away easily because he pisses off a handful of fans or because he really wants to go and the Germans claim poverty.

And I will keep accepting Gash's tools every day forever for saying so (without reciprocating), it seems.  No hard feelings.  :D

Nobody ever got sold for pissing off a handful of fans mate, pissing off the manager perhaps but not the fans.

August 15, 2018, 02:49:43 AM
Reply #33

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You actually are assuming something aren't you though? How do you know he meant the picture from Austria?

Least his assumption made sense.
Offline Jamokachi
Howard Kendall

[cool] [tool]
Show only replies by Jamokachi  View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Bid rejected for Lookman
QuoteLike
Just seen Lookman in training on Everton's Instagram. Guess he's not on strike, or has downed tools.
Report to moderator   

Because he say INSTAGRAM !

August 15, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
Reply #34

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Offline Jamokachi
Howard Kendall

[cool] [tool]
Show only replies by Jamokachi  View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Bid rejected for Lookman
QuoteLike
Just seen Lookman in training on Everton's Instagram. Guess he's not on strike, or has downed tools.
Report to moderator   

Because he say INSTAGRAM !

So find me a picture on Instagram where he is enjoying training ! Itís you that makes no fuckin sense !

August 15, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
Reply #35

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
THE VIDEO HE IS ON ABOUT IS ALSO ON INSTAGRAM YOU LOON. I CAN WRITE IN CAPITALS TOO MATE!

SO SHOW ME THE FUCKIN VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM FROM TODAY WHERE HE IS ENJOYING TRAINING !

August 15, 2018, 03:02:59 AM
Reply #36

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
1) his original claim was Lookman was in training on a post everton put on instagram today (this is correct)
2) Jamokachi tries to be civil and points out that it is actually you has got wrong end of stick (which you did)
3) you have a go at him forassuming (I think fairly assuming you have got mixed uo because you have) when you assumed he meant a picture from Austria (which he didn't)

It might be a little thing to most but you were making out that he was in the wrong when it was you

Youíre wrong on all three counts, have a nice day and donít get too stressed.

August 15, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
Reply #37

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I mean I'm clearly not wrong on the instagram video thing when I've seen it myself on there. As I'm right about 1 that makes 2 and 3 correct too.

You've had a bit of a mare. All best

Donít want to prolong this but that vid was added after original post but doesnít really matter, so have a nice evening, no response required.

August 20, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
Reply #38

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Mirror reporting RBL have increased their bid to £22m

£25 million and Iíll drive him there, put that money in a pot , add another £25m to it and get another striker in in January.

August 21, 2018, 06:54:39 PM
Reply #39

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe we're being pragmatic about it now, if Sky are to be believed. If he's not putting it in on the training pitch, making it clear he wants out then let's take a fee nearer to £30m and move on. If we do move him on and also get Bolasie and Besic off the books too then with loan fees factored in a spend of <£30m this summer and a reduction of the wage bill looks like good business overall. Especially with a manager who clearly looks like he can get more out of players than we've seen previously.

Average weekly wage at Middlesbrough is £20 k, canít see them willing to pay Bolasie much more than that which would still leave us to cover £50 k, £40 if weíre lucky.