September 20, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Valencia - Saturday 4th August - 3:00pm  (Read 8023 times)

July 11, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Read 8023 times

Lincs Toffee

Anyone going to this from here, I'm looking at heading across from Lincolnshire if things go to plan, at 15 its gotta worth seeing our boys under the new manager for the first time.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

July 11, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Anyone going to this from here, I'm looking at heading across from Lincolnshire if things go to plan, at 15 its gotta worth seeing our boys under the new manager for the first time.
...................got my ticket yesterday ,what a faff with the new look website ,it said I couldn't have my usual spot because it left an orphan seat  . Went to auto select and it gave me a seat right at the back . Logged off and tried again - success. Looking forward to getting back to Goodison.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 11, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

...................got my ticket yesterday ,what a faff with the new look website ,it said I couldn't have my usual spot because it left an orphan seat  . Went to auto select and it gave me a seat right at the back . Logged off and tried again - success. Looking forward to getting back to Goodison.
I'd take the Orphan seat :)
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

July 11, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Am I right in thinking you just get your tickets and sit anywhere when you get there?

July 11, 2018, 09:10:01 PM
Reply #4

D15TIN

Am I right in thinking you just get your tickets and sit anywhere when you get there?
Think that's changed now from years ago, youll get an allocated seat I think

July 12, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think Im going, looking forward to seeing what marcos got for us
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 12, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

Damn I can't go to this, I'll be to busy getting ratarsed in Majorca

July 12, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
Reply #7

Ramjam

Damn I can't go to this, I'll be to busy getting ratarsed in Majorca
Had a few wild nights there back in the days of long hair and shell suits
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 12, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
Reply #8

Lincs Toffee

Where would be the best place to park, all previous occasions I've come in by train?

July 12, 2018, 06:06:40 PM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

Where would be the best place to park, all previous occasions I've come in by train?
..................Not sure if all the matchday carparks will open for this . Usually park in the old school off Westminster Road which is between Kirkdale Station and Goodison. Depends which way you come in but you should find parking around Stanley Park .
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 12, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
Reply #10

Lincs Toffee

Thanks mate, I'll be coming in from M62 then Queens Drive by the looks of it

July 12, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
Reply #11

Bally

Administrator
Just so you know if any of you coming to this park on the wasteland opposite the Carisbrooke pub by the bingo, you need to find an alternative place to park they have blocked all that area and doing work on that site.

Also the cross junction by the Royal Oak has got a major gas main issue and the roads are blocked right the way down Walton road as far as Thomas frost wetherspoons, Westminster Rd is inaccessible
It's the roll I way

July 12, 2018, 10:06:59 PM
Reply #12

D15TIN

-------------Pickford

Coleman Holgate Keane/jagielka Baines

--Gana/Davies Schneiderlin Sigurdsson

---Walcott Tosun Lookman

presuming he'll start the XI he's going to start against wolves? Dunno if we'll have signed anyone by then or what like

July 12, 2018, 10:42:31 PM
Reply #13

Macca77

-------------Pickford

Coleman Holgate Keane/jagielka Baines

--Gana/Davies Schneiderlin Sigurdsson

---Walcott Tosun Lookman

presuming he'll start the XI he's going to start against wolves? Dunno if we'll have signed anyone by then or what like

Can you imagine the fume if we haven't signed anyone, deadline day would be a week away

July 12, 2018, 10:48:51 PM
Reply #14

D15TIN

Can you imagine the fume if we haven't signed anyone, deadline day would be a week away
Weird thing is, even if we didn't sign anyone, I still think with no European distraction we'd still finish 7th comfortably.