August 26, 2019, 01:23:03 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Valencia - Saturday 4th August - 3:00pm  (Read 12912 times)

July 11, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Read 12912 times

Lincs Toffee

Anyone going to this from here, I'm looking at heading across from Lincolnshire if things go to plan, at £15 its gotta worth seeing our boys under the new manager for the first time.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

July 11, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

...................got my ticket yesterday ,what a faff with the new look website ,it said I couldn't have my usual spot because it left an orphan seat  . Went to auto select and it gave me a seat right at the back . Logged off and tried again - success. Looking forward to getting back to Goodison.
I'd take the Orphan seat :)
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

July 12, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

Where would be the best place to park, all previous occasions I've come in by train?

July 12, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

Thanks mate, I'll be coming in from M62 then Queens Drive by the looks of it

July 23, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Reply #4

Lincs Toffee

Ok so it looks like I'm going to be spending the saturday night in Liverpool with my bird, so any ideas of where I can stop the night and park within easy reach of the ground either by Public transport or Uber?

August 04, 2018, 10:55:08 PM
Reply #5

Lincs Toffee

Silva pulling Sandro up to have a word at the end ?

August 04, 2018, 10:57:55 PM
Reply #6

Lincs Toffee

Looked far better going forward 1st half, Walcott made a difference, as for defending I need not say anything other than we have our work cut out if we don’t sign at least one CB
Still no idea where to play Siggy or what our best midfield is, hope we sign a passing, dribbling quick thinking mid as our options in that dept are zero