August 25, 2019, 05:32:50 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Valencia - Saturday 4th August - 3:00pm  (Read 12898 times)

July 11, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Read 12898 times

Alanvideo

Anyone going to this from here, I'm looking at heading across from Lincolnshire if things go to plan, at 15 its gotta worth seeing our boys under the new manager for the first time.
...................got my ticket yesterday ,what a faff with the new look website ,it said I couldn't have my usual spot because it left an orphan seat  . Went to auto select and it gave me a seat right at the back . Logged off and tried again - success. Looking forward to getting back to Goodison.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 12, 2018, 06:06:40 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Where would be the best place to park, all previous occasions I've come in by train?
..................Not sure if all the matchday carparks will open for this . Usually park in the old school off Westminster Road which is between Kirkdale Station and Goodison. Depends which way you come in but you should find parking around Stanley Park .

July 13, 2018, 06:02:13 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

never know how to book it online, but saying that the last time I booked was for Tamworth in the FA Cup!
.....................there Is a link on the OS to book hospitality but nothing shown for the Valencia game.

July 14, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

If only..... but get ready for...

Pickford
Coleman Jags Keane Baines
   Schneids Gana Siggy
   Walcott Tosun Lookman
....................would hope to see lads like Kenny ,Beni ,Dowell & Robinson get on at some point.

July 23, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

Ok so it looks like I'm going to be spending the saturday night in Liverpool with my bird, so any ideas of where I can stop the night and park within easy reach of the ground either by Public transport or Uber?
.........try Breeze guest house ,Hawthorn Road ,walking distance of Goodison .Highly recommended. Owner is a blue.

July 23, 2018, 07:45:43 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

Ok so it looks like I'm going to be spending the saturday night in Liverpool with my bird, so any ideas of where I can stop the night and park within easy reach of the ground either by Public transport or Uber?
.................wherever you stay it's top prices on Fri/Sat in Liverpool and has been for years . I would avoid places that cater for stag/hens if you want any peace.  :Sick:   lolol

July 27, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

It's not going to be a very big crowd so be easy enough to get served in the Winslow. Be sure to ask for the wine list when you go in.  :bonk:

August 01, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

As daft as it sounds for a preseason game we need a result now. Cant go into the season having lost 5 on the trot only scoring 1 goal. We win this and all the other games are forgotten and we can start the season with some confidence. Another hiding and youve got to start fearing for us
.................Valencia play Leicester tomorrow so they might mix up the team a bit ?

August 05, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

Thought the atmosphere outside the ground was good ,club shop packed ,food and drink vendors doing a roaring trade from the thousands milling about. Inside it was like a funeral except when we scored (2 good goals like ) Couldn't understand the p.a.system and the bogs stink worse than last season. Great to be back at Goodison though.