September 25, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Valencia - Saturday 4th August - 3:00pm  (Read 8207 times)

July 31, 2018, 03:57:38 AM
Reply #75

kramer0

I fully agree with that.  Think it will take a bit of time for the partnership to find comfort, but Siggy always shows for the ball internationally.  Silva just has to convince him the opportunity is there, and to seize it.

I worry about extrapolating from his Iceland performances because they seem to mostly play without the ball.

July 31, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Need to just get him on the ball as much as possible. Minimum touches, minimum passes, minimum runs into the 6 yard box.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 01, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
Reply #77

KoemansNumberTens

As daft as it sounds for a preseason game we need a result now. Cant go into the season having lost 5 on the trot only scoring 1 goal. We win this and all the other games are forgotten and we can start the season with some confidence. Another hiding and youve got to start fearing for us

August 01, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
Reply #78

Alanvideo

As daft as it sounds for a preseason game we need a result now. Cant go into the season having lost 5 on the trot only scoring 1 goal. We win this and all the other games are forgotten and we can start the season with some confidence. Another hiding and youve got to start fearing for us
.................Valencia play Leicester tomorrow so they might mix up the team a bit ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 01, 2018, 02:44:04 PM
Reply #79

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We couldn't be less prepared for that Wolves game if we tried.

He has decided to cut his holiday short and return training on Friday now so might feature against Valencia
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 01, 2018, 09:09:53 PM
Reply #80

American Evertonian

Think whatever team starts Saturday is likely our starting teamv Wolves. Even if we bring in a CB next week since it may take a bit to get them integrated.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 01, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
Reply #81

D15TIN

Think whatever team starts Saturday is likely our starting teamv Wolves. Even if we bring in a CB next week since it may take a bit to get them integrated.
What do we think then?

Pickford

Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Digne (could still be baines at this stage)

Schneiderlin/Davies
Gana
Sigurdsson

Walcott??
Tosun
Richarlison

anyone heard anything on Walcott? would like to see lookman, but looks like it's inevitable hes off.

August 01, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
Reply #82

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Baines

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Gana

Sandro
Tosun
Richarlison

Simply simply lovely

August 02, 2018, 12:18:57 AM
Reply #83

SANA_DR0

least our goal difference is still pretty healthy, even if we get another hiding.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 02, 2018, 01:16:46 AM
Reply #84

sam of the south

Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Baines

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Gana

Sandro
Tosun
Richarlison

Yeah, the side that got bullied by Rennes is, unfortunately, likely to be our starting 11 vs Wolves.

The Keane/Jagielka partnership terrifies me with the high-line tactic, and the Schneiderlin/Gana duo fills me with little confidence, either for starting attacks or protecting the back four.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 02, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
Reply #85

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 02, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
Reply #86

sam of the south

So does anyone know what Walcott’s, Holgate’s, Calvert-Lewin’s or Lookman’s (skiverlitis) injuries are, and when they are likely to be back?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 02, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
Reply #87

American Evertonian

Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Baines

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Gana

Sandro
Tosun
Richarlison

I could see this. With our subs to come on most likely to be Niasse, Walcott, Davies, and/or Mirallas if we need goals.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 03, 2018, 08:35:52 PM
Reply #88

Shogun

Administrator
Would love to see:

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Jagielka Digne
Gana
Dowell Sigurdsson
Sandro* Tosun Richarlison

*Lookman/Walcott if fit.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth