October 15, 2019, 05:54:14 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Valencia - Saturday 4th August - 3:00pm  (Read 14643 times)

July 12, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
Read 14643 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think Iím going, looking forward to seeing what marcoís got for us
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 13, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Damn I can't go to this, I'll be to busy getting ratarsed in Majorca

Wanna swap
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see Silva try some lineups where Gana is the lone DM and Davies-Dowell or Davies-Sigurdsson play in front of him.

Yes. Just a win it and give it remit for Gana. Dowell and Sig would be my choice. Leggy technicians spraying it then running onto the end of it.

July 31, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Need to just get him on the ball as much as possible. Minimum touches, minimum passes, minimum runs into the 6 yard box.

August 04, 2018, 08:39:25 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman, DCL on the bench, Theo on the pitch, Virginia on the bench (!)

Interesting stuff.

August 04, 2018, 09:57:39 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Cenk average at almost everything - but the boy is a fucking gunman.

Great finish, great run, great ball from Theo as well.

No control or progression from midfield, Gylfi on the edge of the box like a 4th attacker rather than coming to get the ball in the final third. Will be an issue this year. Leaves Morgan and Gana to the build up which is less than great.

Baines and richarlison good understanding. Heís superb in the air this lad isnít he. Keeps the ball very well and beats his man one on one no probs.

August 05, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They were doing Pepperoni pizzas in the lower Gwladys today like. All the tea bars have been facelifted and they were handing out free samples of the new burgers and wraps that they are doing now too and they were very nice indeed. Noticed that they are also doing cheese topped hot dogs too!

Didnít see any of this in the upper!

corrs light has been added to the bar, think thatís new like.