October 22, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

Author Topic: Andrea Bertolacci  (Read 1996 times)

July 13, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
Reply #30

bluenuck

Big fan of Merino even if he didnít quite kick on at Newcastle.

This guy, Iím not so sure. His age and history puts me off massively. 2g+a per year isnít very good either to be honest like, Iíd be very surprised if there wasnít a younger cm out there who could do more. Thereís one or two in the prem I wouldnít hate.

then again - Iíve never seen my man play.

Re : footballfactman - heís a bad curmudgeon but when he tweeted the other day that Everton fans should be saying their prayers ahead of next season it upped my crank factor by a few I must admit.

Maybe if there was a second assist handed out for goals scored he'd have more...

Like I said. Hopefully he's the type that makes the first pass up field and gilfy or our wingers then make the assist.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:35:02 AM by bluenuck »

July 13, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe if there was a second assist handed out for goals scored he'd have more...

Like I said. Hopefully he's the type that makes the first pass up field and gilfy or our wingers then make the assist.

Yeah hopefully!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 13, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
Reply #32

Redartin

One goal and one assist in 33....sounds perfect

Sounds like something Walsh would buy for 16m, instead of 6m.

July 13, 2018, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #33

blue slug

Apparently gattuso wants to keep him at milan now, hopefully

July 13, 2018, 10:50:34 PM
Reply #34

Cereal Killer

Apparently gattuso wants to keep him at milan now, hopefully

Just an excuse to hike the price up and hope we're still gullible enough to go for it

July 13, 2018, 10:54:04 PM
Reply #35

blue slug

Just an excuse to hike the price up and hope we're still gullible enough to go for it

I hope not just the sort of player we don't need, midfielders coming from serie A don't tend to do well over here do they, I cant think of any good ones, veron was awful

July 13, 2018, 11:11:16 PM
Reply #36

sam of the south

Donít forget the definitive, Evertonian version..

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 14, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
Reply #37

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Everton are very close to signing Milan midfielder Andrea Bertolacci for Ä6m after his loan spell at Genoa.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, negotiations have stepped up considerably today.

An agreement is imminent for Ä6m, while the player would sign a five-year contract worth Ä2m per season plus bonuses.

Much was expected of the 27-year-old when he came up through the Roma academy and hit form during the loan at Genoa, earning a Ä20m transfer to Milan in the summer of 2015.

Injuries and poor form made for a disappointing experience at San Siro and he returned to Genoa on another loan in 2017-18.

Again, Bertolacci struggled to make any impact, still contributing one goal and one assist in 33 Serie A games last season.
He sounds like a poor man's Davy Klassen