September 25, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Author Topic: [News]Rooney wanted to stay at Everton  (Read 1085 times)

July 13, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
Read 1085 times

Everton News

Rooney wanted to stay at Everton

Former Everton striker Wayne Rooney says that he would have stayed at Goodison Park if the club had not made it clear that they wanted him to leave this summer.

Source: Rooney wanted to stay at Everton

July 13, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

I'm sure he did. We wanted him to stay when he decided he wanted to leave. Time's change Wayne and now we must look at the future, not the past. Good luck and I'm sure you'll be better than what they have there.

July 13, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
Reply #2

MmmblueBernard

Sorry Wayne. You didnt prove to be value for money and cash is king round here nowadays not sentiment.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 13, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
Reply #3

dunkster

I think had he remained in a more advanced midfield role, instead of spending a large chunk sat back deep in a fuckin pathetic, negative team that allardyce produced, that he may well have added another 7 or 8 goals quite easily.

Not saying I wanted him to stay or that he justified his wages. He clearly isn't up to the pace of the premiership anymore and hasn't really been for a few years.

Just saying though that a final tally of 17, 18 goals would have been considered a good result from a midfielder.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 13, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
Reply #4

Waltzer

Don't think he should've gone and had more to offer,  especially with better players around him.

July 13, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

He came back at least a couple of years too late, and walked into a bit of a shitstorm at the club. Right decision to move him on, and draw a line under it.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 13, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
Reply #6

Free Agent

He came back at least a couple of years too late, and walked into a bit of a shitstorm at the club. Right decision to move him on, and draw a line under it.
As a life-long fan, Im sure he understands that this was the best outcome for the club.  :angel:

July 13, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
Nothing to stop him taking a paycut.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 18, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
Reply #8

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

July 30, 2018, 04:57:21 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well he just scored his first goal in his mls career.

Ironically against Tim Howard.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

July 30, 2018, 04:59:37 AM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

July 30, 2018, 05:56:03 AM
Reply #11

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Ouch, he broke his nose in that game.

July 30, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

Awful from Howard that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 30, 2018, 05:22:14 PM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

July 30, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
Reply #14

SANA_DR0

The DC manager said he gave his blood in that game... guess with the broken nose it makes sense.

i was watching our highlights from the 14-16 seasons.. Howard had lost it along time ago, cant believe we didnt get rid of him earlier.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....