November 21, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie: Fenerbahce on loan  (Read 2532 times)

July 17, 2018, 12:59:47 AM
Read 2532 times

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Yannick, Yannick Bolasie's off on loan to Turkey...
My momma says I'm special.

July 17, 2018, 01:01:09 AM
Reply #1

Macca77

Miss him already

July 17, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
Reply #2

eame

July 17, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
Reply #3

Danny

I like him but he's ended up being a disastrous signing, was only good in that initial period when he was linking with Lukaku.

28 million we'll never see again.

July 17, 2018, 01:26:52 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Less pace in the side with no long term solution or transfer fee. Not really cause for celebration, but it wasn’t looking likely he was going to feature, so i suppose we’ll take it?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2018, 01:28:59 AM
Reply #5

D15TIN

Wheres this? Not seen anything concrete

July 17, 2018, 01:31:51 AM
Reply #6

eyesalwaysblue

I like him but he's ended up being a disastrous signing, was only good in that initial period when he was linking with Lukaku.

28 million we'll never see again.
Quite a lot of millions to lose yet before a proper team emerges from the fucking fog of the last few years.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 17, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
Reply #7

MmmblueBernard

Squad full of turkeys.

How did we become this?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 17, 2018, 01:53:08 AM
Reply #8

mikey_blue

Really liked the lad, and had high hopes, before the injury. Good luck to him.

We really have made a rod for our own back with some of these signings. I see a much more cautious Everton going forward, something I think most of us will he used to. It's going to take a while to correct some of these decisions.

An expensive lesson for Moshiri, for sure.

July 17, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
Reply #9

sam of the south

Squad full of turkeys.

How did we become this?

A poorly informed, wealthy accountant of a successful businessman let a dour, arrogant, uninterested Dutchman and a chief scout/p.e. teacher make and take mad decisions with a chunk of his fortune.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 17, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
Reply #10

D15TIN

could be totally unrelated (probably is) but Zaha wasn't in the palace squad tonight for their game a day after Hodgson has said they have no money for transfers..

July 17, 2018, 02:00:02 AM
Reply #11

eyesalwaysblue

A poorly informed, wealthy accountant of a successful businessman let a dour, arrogant, uninterested Dutchman and a chief scout/p.e. teacher make and take mad decisions with a chunk of his fortune.
BOOM!
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 17, 2018, 02:04:09 AM
Reply #12

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Less pace in the side with no long term solution or transfer fee. Not really cause for celebration, but it wasn’t looking likely he was going to feature, so i suppose we’ll take it?

less pace?? its better to have 10 men than him in the team. awful player
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

July 17, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
Reply #13

Ross

Club money Sam.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 17, 2018, 02:05:22 AM
Reply #14

D15TIN

Lookman pretty much slides straight into his position, lookman and Walcott either wing?