September 25, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

Author Topic: Bolasie: Fenerbahce on loan  (Read 2289 times)

July 17, 2018, 02:05:43 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
less pace?? its better to have 10 men than him in the team. awful player

Great take
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2018, 02:09:20 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman pretty much slides straight into his position, lookman and Walcott either wing?

Yep hopefully.

But yeah obviously losing an athletically capable player (if he still is) from a team that lacks them isnt 100% great news.

Apologies if anyone thinks Im being a dickhead by not being made up. Dont really feel too much either way, and he has im afraid been an extremely bad flop.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yep hopefully.

But yeah obviously losing an athletically capable player (if he still is) from a team that lacks them isnt 100% great news.

Apologies if anyone thinks Im being a dickhead by not being made up. Dont really feel too much either way, and he has im afraid been an extremely bad flop.

Of all the players we need to get off the wage bill for what theyre contributing, hes top of the list.

Hes not justifying his wage or role in the team. Weve got lookman there to come in and noises coming out of the club suggest Silva wants a wide man.

Good news for me. We need things to start gathering pace with outgoings.

July 17, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
Reply #18

Morta75

If so, this is very bad buisness... 28 mil down the drain!

July 17, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Of all the players we need to get off the wage bill for what theyre contributing, hes top of the list.

Hes not justifying his wage or role in the team. Weve got lookman there to come in and noises coming out of the club suggest Silva wants a wide man.

Good news for me. We need things to start gathering pace with outgoings.

What wages is he even on?

Not against him going and if we sold him Id be more into it because it would at least represent a bit of progress...but were going to get him back next year on the same wages but a year older!

July 17, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
Reply #20

D15TIN

If so, this is very bad buisness... 28 mil down the drain!
hopefully theres some sort of deal to buy him at the end of it, itll obviously be a big loss etc, I hope were still not paying towards his wages when he's away.

July 17, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
less pace?? its bettcer to have 10 men than him in the team. awful player

Seriously harsh that.

July 17, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously harsh that.

Not just harsh but stupid

July 17, 2018, 02:25:09 AM
Reply #23

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously harsh that.

Gives the ball away constantly. Granted I may be going over the top due to frustration with him. But Im glad he wont be in the team next season.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

July 17, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
Reply #24

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
What wages is he even on?

Not against him going and if we sold him Id be more into it because it would at least represent a bit of progress...but were going to get him back next year on the same wages but a year older!

Think hes on 80k pw.

Not ideal but his value is very low now as hes post injury with the 6 months hard graft (ie rubbish form) counting against it too.

If hes not in the first team picture then I think the best way of keeping his value at something acceptable is a loan.

We'll probably receive a fee and its wages not here for a year while a longer term solution can be found.

Unless he really bombs there I cant see us being in a worse position finacially with him that now.

July 17, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
Reply #25

kramer0

Less pace in the side with no long term solution or transfer fee.

How much is pace worth when the player comes to a complete stop pretty much every time he gets the ball?

Lookman might be slower in absolute terms but if he makes decisions quicker, and it seems like he does, I don't think we'll feel the difference much (if at all).

July 17, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
Reply #26

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
How much is pace worth when the player comes to a complete stop pretty much every time he gets the ball?

Lookman might be slower in absolute terms but if he makes decisions quicker, and it seems like he does, I don't think we'll feel the difference much (if at all).

Also one of the positions where its worth taking a bit of a hit financially now in the hope that Lookman really comes on.

Probably both worth the same now anyway and theyll only be going in separate directions.

July 17, 2018, 02:54:29 AM
Reply #27

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 17, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
Reply #28

Evertonian in NC

It shows a true commitment to Lookman, which is the most important signal to send right now.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 17, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Reply #29

Thornton_19

His injury killed him. He has seemed scared to run at full tilt since.

Hes probably done at Prem level now.
Sad it didnt work out, its the right time to part ways now though.