September 24, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie: Fenerbahce on loan  (Read 2287 times)

July 17, 2018, 01:26:52 AM
Read 2287 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Less pace in the side with no long term solution or transfer fee. Not really cause for celebration, but it wasn’t looking likely he was going to feature, so i suppose we’ll take it?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2018, 02:05:43 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
less pace?? its better to have 10 men than him in the team. awful player

Great take
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2018, 02:09:20 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman pretty much slides straight into his position, lookman and Walcott either wing?

Yep hopefully.

But yeah obviously losing an athletically capable player (if he still is) from a team that lacks them isnt 100% great news.

Apologies if anyone thinks Im being a dickhead by not being made up. Dont really feel too much either way, and he has im afraid been an extremely bad flop.

July 17, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Of all the players we need to get off the wage bill for what theyre contributing, hes top of the list.

Hes not justifying his wage or role in the team. Weve got lookman there to come in and noises coming out of the club suggest Silva wants a wide man.

Good news for me. We need things to start gathering pace with outgoings.

What wages is he even on?

Not against him going and if we sold him Id be more into it because it would at least represent a bit of progress...but were going to get him back next year on the same wages but a year older!

July 17, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously harsh that.

Not just harsh but stupid

July 17, 2018, 03:24:22 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How much is pace worth when the player comes to a complete stop pretty much every time he gets the ball?

Lookman might be slower in absolute terms but if he makes decisions quicker, and it seems like he does, I don't think we'll feel the difference much (if at all).

Meh. Weve seen many times that he can be used as an outlet driving up the pitch. And before he got injured he was playing well.

I dont feel strongly either way to be honest but I find some of the comments a bit fuckin daft and yeah - until I see some actual positive stuff Im not going to be celebrating too much.

Like I say Id be absolutely fine with it actually if we sold him, but im looking at big kev mirallas turning up for work this week and thinking great so this situation again.

July 17, 2018, 03:28:23 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think hes on 80k pw.

Not ideal but his value is very low now as hes post injury with the 6 months hard graft (ie rubbish form) counting against it too.

If hes not in the first team picture then I think the best way of keeping his value at something acceptable is a loan.

We'll probably receive a fee and its wages not here for a year while a longer term solution can be found.

Unless he really bombs there I cant see us being in a worse position finacially with him that now.

Jesus Christ did we really need to give him 80k a week to tempt him away from Palace ffs.

July 18, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
During that period with us he was out producing anything hed ever done. Was an above-average chance creator and assist maker. Never going to get many goals out of him like unless someone Richarlisond him.

Such a shame because on form he is so fun to watch. Gutted for the lad, that injury absolutely fucked him.

July 25, 2018, 01:26:29 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Quite a bit across the internet and Twitter about Leicester being in for him now. They'll have proper money to spend unlike the Turkish chancers.

Doesnt feel like the sort of nice theyd make.