September 22, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie: Fenerbahce on loan  (Read 2283 times)

July 17, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
Read 2283 times

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
What wages is he even on?

Not against him going and if we sold him Id be more into it because it would at least represent a bit of progress...but were going to get him back next year on the same wages but a year older!

Think hes on 80k pw.

Not ideal but his value is very low now as hes post injury with the 6 months hard graft (ie rubbish form) counting against it too.

If hes not in the first team picture then I think the best way of keeping his value at something acceptable is a loan.

We'll probably receive a fee and its wages not here for a year while a longer term solution can be found.

Unless he really bombs there I cant see us being in a worse position finacially with him that now.

July 17, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
How much is pace worth when the player comes to a complete stop pretty much every time he gets the ball?

Lookman might be slower in absolute terms but if he makes decisions quicker, and it seems like he does, I don't think we'll feel the difference much (if at all).

Also one of the positions where its worth taking a bit of a hit financially now in the hope that Lookman really comes on.

Probably both worth the same now anyway and theyll only be going in separate directions.

July 17, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
Reply #2

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus Christ did we really need to give him 80k a week to tempt him away from Palace ffs.

Goes with the fee, Id guess.

Not huge these days either to be fair.