December 10, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

Author Topic: Malcom in advanced talks  (Read 11706 times)

July 18, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
Reply #135

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
And Tony Scott, whilst I'm at it.

Top Gun was boss though
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 18, 2018, 07:08:10 PM
Reply #136

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Top Gun was boss though

New one coming out soon.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 18, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
Reply #137

Toffee1

Top Gun was boss though

So if the latest reports are accurate, Silva, does not feel the need for this speedster.

July 18, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
Reply #138

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Not interested, no deals imminent.

Well, none of you are allowed to be disappointed either. Go with what we’ve got won’t we eh @SANA_DR0

Even i had a bit of a wobble when i saw the "no deals imminent".
And the only reason i dont worry is that I expect Everton to be shit and let you down as confidently as i expect the sun to rise every day.

July 18, 2018, 07:17:49 PM
Reply #139

D15TIN

Echo saying we're not in for him, l'equipe saying we are

July 18, 2018, 07:23:03 PM
Reply #140

GrantyBoy78

New regime or not; I’ll always be a bit damaged after we failed to replace Lukaku.

Even typing that has made me angry!!! I’m going off to listen to NIN and have a cry.

July 18, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
Reply #141

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe the club asked the Echo to put up a smokescreen and deny the rumours in a bid for privacy?

This is new Everton and it seems a lot more is being done out of sight now. Brands should know what he's doing. Wonder how much press PSV got with transfer speculation when he was there?

We'll sign someone, I have no worries there. I expect most of our outgoings will be done on the last week of August though as other teams get desperate.

This season is the bedding down season. As long as I see progress in what we're doing, I'll be happy for this year. Anything is better than last.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 18, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
Reply #142

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 18, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
Reply #143

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah to be fair we don’t know how the new guys are going to be handling their business and this, like Tierney before, could easily be part of negotiations.

I think the language myself and others use I.e we ‘need’ to sign someone soon makes people react a bit and be like - well no we don’t need to do anything this week.

But I’m simply not having it that anyone is pleased or even totally unruffled by the fact we’re no closer to improving the squad than we were the day Koeman was binned.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 18, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
Reply #144

sam of the south

Yeah to be fair we don’t know how the new guys are going to be handling their business and this, like Tierney before, could easily be part of negotiations.

I think the language myself and others use I.e we ‘need’ to sign someone soon makes people react a bit and be like - well no we don’t need to do anything this week.

But I’m simply not having it that anyone is pleased or even totally unruffled by the fact we’re no closer to improving the squad than we were the day Koeman was binned.

Indeed, apart from Walcott and Tosun, but I’m being pedantic
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 18, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
Reply #145

Macca77

Maybe the club asked the Echo to put up a smokescreen and deny the rumours in a bid for privacy?

This is new Everton and it seems a lot more is being done out of sight now. Brands should know what he's doing. Wonder how much press PSV got with transfer speculation when he was there?

We'll sign someone, I have no worries there. I expect most of our outgoings will be done on the last week of August though as other teams get desperate.

This season is the bedding down season. As long as I see progress in what we're doing, I'll be happy for this year. Anything is better than last.

Transfer window closes on the 9th of August

July 18, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
Reply #146

Nicco

Not for outgoing transfers.
Jönköpings Södra IF

July 18, 2018, 07:53:07 PM
Reply #147

Macca77

Not for outgoing transfers.

That's true, but can't afford to get rid of players then when we can't bring replacements in.

July 18, 2018, 08:00:45 PM
Reply #148

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Only in England.

July 18, 2018, 08:06:03 PM
Reply #149

blue slug

If we have no interest in Malcom and hes available then we need our heads looking at