April 07, 2020, 11:32:50 PM

Author Topic: Outs  (Read 1942 times)

March 09, 2020, 01:32:08 AM
Reply #45

kerryblue boy

Canít believe someone threw Lucas into the shite out the door group thatís pretty sad

March 09, 2020, 01:33:09 AM
Reply #46

Martip

Why would you?
I laughed by the way.

I'd have had the 'what's wrong with working at mcdonalds, you are being condecending snob 'thrown at me.

March 09, 2020, 01:36:29 AM
Reply #47

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I laughed by the way.

I'd have had the 'what's wrong with working at mcdonalds, you are being condecending snob 'thrown at me.

Normally, I would defend working in MacDonalds as they used to give plenty of hours and offer their workers opportunities for development within the company/franchises. Now though, having had numerous pupils go and work for them they donít. Aldi or Lidl, theyíre the companies to work for
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 09, 2020, 01:47:15 AM
Reply #48

nsno

Davies out on loan and then the real deadwood who offer nothing - Tosun, Sandro, Bolasie, Sigurdson, Schneiderlin. Get rid of this 5 and bring in a combative cm, an energetic defensive midfielder, a creative, fast and hardworking wide player and a big fast centre back.

We cant expect success if we have overhauls every year.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

March 09, 2020, 02:02:56 AM
Reply #49

Martip

Davies out on loan and then the real deadwood who offer nothing - Tosun, Sandro, Bolasie, Sigurdson, Schneiderlin. Get rid of this 5 and bring in a combative cm, an energetic defensive midfielder, a creative, fast and hardworking wide player and a big fast centre back.

We cant expect success if we have overhauls every year.
Would be more than happy with that.

The thing that annoys me about the modern footballer, is that they want it both ways.

If they are crap they never want to leave and expect full up money no matter what. However, if they do well they expect a pay rise within contract- proper grids my gears that they hold all the cards.

March 19, 2020, 06:08:42 PM
Reply #50

Heath

Ten players for me. Three will go anyway due to contract expiry, four have been out on loan so wouldn't impact on the squad if we could offload them, so that just leaves three from our current squad to go... if we can find a buyer.

Keane
Coleman or Sidibť
Sigurdsson

Martina
Stekelenburg
Niasse

Besic
Bolasie
Sandro
Tosun

March 19, 2020, 07:49:49 PM
Reply #51

Morta75

These are out anyway,
Niasse
Martina
Stekelenberg

Sell these (I Guess we cannot sell more than 4-5 first team players)
M.Keane
G.Sigurdsson
M.Schneiderlin (difficult because the wage and usless)
T.Walcott
C.Tosun

March 19, 2020, 08:54:05 PM
Reply #52

GrantyBoy78

Keane is the only sellable one on that list- others arenít going anywhere, unless on loan.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

March 19, 2020, 09:54:48 PM
Reply #53

Waltzer

Not only cause he is shit, but Iwobi has to be on the list. Its clear Carlo doesnt rate him, he doesnt fit our system and there is a chance we could recoup a large part of what we paid. Could put it down to him not settling or something?

March 20, 2020, 03:13:39 AM
Reply #54

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Not only cause he is shit, but Iwobi has to be on the list. Its clear Carlo doesnt rate him, he doesnt fit our system and there is a chance we could recoup a large part of what we paid. Could put it down to him not settling or something?

Would put a Davies on that list before Iwobi although unlikely to get much for him.

March 20, 2020, 03:50:52 AM
Reply #55

Waltzer

Would put a Davies on that list before Iwobi although unlikely to get much for him.
Id have both on there, but like you alluded to, we'll get more for Iwobi and I think we'll need to get some funds in if we need to support Carlo fully

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app