December 07, 2019, 10:49:09 PM

Author Topic: Big Dunc’s Play Style/Formation  (Read 3498 times)

Everton Mint, blueToffee, dazfrancis, duncandisorderly, Jimhs1, plumber, mikey_blue and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

1 hour ago
Reply #150

NickNack

Apart from the effort and passion I donít think today gave any indication of Duncís playing style as a coach. Weíre down to the bare bones in defence and midfield so thatís got to have some bearing.

Iíd prefer to judge over a few games with a full strength team. Doubt thatíll happen but I wouldnít mind seeing it

1 hour ago
Reply #151

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I did appreciate the simple change that we didnít try to play out from the back.

Nothing wrong with doing that per se, but itís a pragmatic decision based on the players we have and their likely low confidence going into the game. No need to add extra pressure.

1 hour ago
Reply #152

Heath

Nice to see Dig Dunc got the players fired up and ready to go for it. Even when Chelsea got one back, heads didn't drop, our players just kept going.

1 hour ago
Reply #153

Everton Mint

Nothing wrong with showing some passion...

« Last Edit: 1 hour ago by Everton Mint »

1 hour ago
Reply #154

YankeeBlue214

Someone needs to photoshop blue warpaint on his face and give him a sword and shield Braveheart-style.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
- George Santayana

59 minutes ago
Reply #155

ARTEZZY

That was something special seeing Duncan manage the club and the passion, and the kissing the babies at the end on his lap of honor.  It was like some kind of make a wish Everton fan dream. I loved every minute of it. <3

34 minutes ago
Reply #156

BlueForYou

How can a player not want to play for Everton with a manager like that?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

26 minutes ago
Reply #157

Heisenberg

Really glad he was a suit manager and not a tracksuit manager

24 minutes ago
Reply #158

YankeeBlue214

Really glad he was a suit manager and not a tracksuit manager

I was hoping for a sequined blue robe Ric Flair-style myself, but the suit was class as well.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
- George Santayana

12 minutes ago
Reply #159

plumber

I love him.
No matter how it all ends, this is  a great day to be an Everton fan. Thanks Big Man.

10 minutes ago
Reply #161

Everton Mint

The players played for him, that's a BIG thing.

8 minutes ago
Reply #162

BlueForYou

Won't lose the dressing room
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick