December 14, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 75073 times)

August 23, 2018, 04:23:24 AM
Reply #1080

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
you know that little flick he did over the Southampton defender's head?

I think I came a little bit when he did it. 

I made the noise, at least.

It was instant joy followed by sheer panic that the second bloke was just going to wipe him out for it.

August 23, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
Reply #1081

Macca77

you know that little flick he did over the Southampton defender's head?

I think I came a little bit when he did it. 

I made the noise, at least.

I yelped in a packed boozer in Majorca when he nearly split himself in half, proper girly yelp

August 24, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
Reply #1082

Tinga

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/16594345.richarlison-former-watford-man-out-to-win-premier-league-golden-boot-with-everton/

surprised I haven't seen this posted. I hope we can keep up with this lad, we'll have another Lukaku on our hands if not.

August 24, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
Reply #1083

AllyBlue14

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/16594345.richarlison-former-watford-man-out-to-win-premier-league-golden-boot-with-everton/

surprised I haven't seen this posted. I hope we can keep up with this lad, we'll have another Lukaku on our hands if not.

Some of the comments below that article are staggering:

'Well he has took a step back because the mighty horns are above Everton with loads of money in the pocket.'

'I hope he does well but not for Everton....his ambition must surely be a big club.'

'I honestly don't think he'd make our first eleven at present.'

' I hope he has a fantastic career and goes on to bigger and better things with a really big club (Neverton will never be a really big club).'

'He does realise that his playing for Everton doesnt he, not Man City or Chelsea or any of the other numerous teams that are better than Everton?'

At least Malcolm Poskett has his head screwed on:

'Good player, with a good attitude.
Silva utilises him in the right way, and gets the best out of him.
He is going to be a star of the PL going forward, and 40m will seem like a bargain for a 21 year old with his talent.'

August 24, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
Reply #1084

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

'Well he has took a step back because the mighty horns are above Everton with loads of money in the pocket.'

'I hope he does well but not for Everton....his ambition must surely be a big club.'

' I hope he has a fantastic career and goes on to bigger and better things with a really big club (Neverton will never be a really big club).'

'He does realise that his playing for Everton doesnt he, not Man City or Chelsea or any of the other numerous teams that are better than Everton?'

He is going to be a star of the PL going forward, and 40m will seem like a bargain for a 21 year old with his talent.'

Some fucking high level delusion there. Above us after two games - congratulations, we'll send the us now. I hope we twat these cunts all over the place when we play them
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 24, 2018, 08:16:42 PM
Reply #1085

blue slug

Some fucking high level delusion there. Above us after two games - congratulations, we'll send the us now. I hope we twat these cunts all over the place when we play them

I didn't realise Watford fans aspired to be as delusional as Newcastle and Liverpool fans

August 24, 2018, 08:19:08 PM
Reply #1086

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Good luck to all those Watford fans revelling after winning two games on the bounce, because their Andy Warhol moment will be all too brief and normal service will be resumed.

August 24, 2018, 08:28:41 PM
Reply #1087

Macca77

Small time shite from small time fans from a small time club, they will be back in the Championship soon enough

August 24, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Reply #1088

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And they may have money in their pocket, but that was from selling Richarlison.

Had they kept him, he would be there and they wouldn't have any money in their pocket.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

August 24, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
Reply #1089

Robioto

This is my favourite:

"Scores 3 scrappy goals the then thinks hes one of the best in the prem, nice one."

First one fair enough, but the awesome 2nd against Wolves and the header. Nope.

August 24, 2018, 08:37:46 PM
Reply #1090

gizzblue

Quietly confident he can continue to Piss them off all season  :thumbsup:

Delusion on a redshite level ....wonder if they think they're everyone's second favorite team .
Born not made a blue .

August 24, 2018, 08:40:42 PM
Reply #1091

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Delusion on a redshite level ....wonder if they think they're everyone's second favorite team .

They are.....for people who live in Watford
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 24, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
Reply #1092

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

They are clinging on to the fact that the media likes to use the approach for Mr Silva as one of the (and in some sections the sole) reason (s), their season went down the pan last time round. The fact they sack managers on a frequent basis is conveniently forgotten.

The only good thing about Watford is the shopping centre, as it is a good place to do Christmas shopping, as it is fairly quiet (probably cause the residents of Watford can't wait to get out).

August 24, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
Reply #1093

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I hope when he slows down we stay nice and patient with him and nobody starts panning him!

Hes not likely to keep up anything close to this form, especially as he plays at 1000mph
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 24, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
Reply #1094

bluenuck

I hope when he slows down we stay nice and patient with him and nobody starts panning him!

Hes not likely to keep up anything close to this form, especially as he plays at 1000mph

lolol

Don't hope that. That hope will kill you.