December 14, 2019, 05:13:37 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 75081 times)

August 28, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
Reply #1125

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He's ours and I know he made a mistake and he has done what many his age wouldn't do - own up and apologized.

He got a call up with us when if still at Watford he wouldn't. Looking forward to watching this lady for years to come.

?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 28, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
Reply #1126

sam of the south

What are the Echo suggesting with this sentence about Lookman having four games to impress in Richarlison’s absence? Are they saying he’s banned for this match and three EPL games as well?

With Richarlison's three-game Premier League suspension tagged on to Wednesday night's game, Lookman may feasibly have the next four matches to show Silva exactly why Leipzig are so keen to sign him permanently.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

August 28, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
Reply #1127

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
What are the Echo suggesting with this sentence about Lookman having four games to impress in Richarlison’s absence? Are they saying he’s banned for this match and three EPL games as well?

With Richarlison's three-game Premier League suspension tagged on to Wednesday night's game, Lookman may feasibly have the next four matches to show Silva exactly why Leipzig are so keen to sign him permanently.

Because Lookman would be expected to play in this cup game anyway.
If he performs then you would expect he has the 3 match suspension to show he can match Richarlisons output on the left flank/offer something different so he can start against some teams.

August 28, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
Reply #1128

MmmblueBernard

Shape up or ship out?

He want to leave. There’s no incentive to perform.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 28, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
Reply #1129

sam of the south

Because Lookman would be expected to play in this cup game anyway.
If he performs then you would expect he has the 3 match suspension to show he can match Richarlisons output on the left flank/offer something different so he can start against some teams.

Jesus, I’m braindead today (even more than usual)

Cheers, Mick.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

August 28, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
Reply #1130

.Matty

He's only banned for 3 games including the league cup though isn't he? So 1 league cup game and 2 league games.

August 28, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
Reply #1131

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's only banned for 3 games including the league cup though isn't he? So 1 league cup game and 2 league games.

No, 3 prem games. He's available for the league cup which is a shame. Rather he was banned for that, but I guess it makes total sense the bans should only happen in the competition they occurred in.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 28, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
Reply #1132

WeimaranerBlues

the echo are fucking useless

August 28, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Reply #1133

WeimaranerBlues

no one knows the fucking rules,  cautions/yellows only affect games they occur in (cup games ) so they don't impact on the premier league,

red cards are across the board , so it 1 cup game and 2 prem games

just like jags is banned from the cup game,   and available for Sat

Adam Jones
‏Verified account @Adam_Jones94
Aug 26
Replying to @GDF68

He'll miss Rotherham, Huddersfield and West Ham mate

then he writes the opposite ,  clueless
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:40:57 PM by WeimaranerBlues »

August 28, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
Reply #1134

Alanvideo

no one knows the fucking rules,  cautions/yellows only affect games they occur in (cup games ) so they don't impact on the premier league,

red cards are across the board , so it 1 cup game and 2 prem games

just like jags is banned from the cup game,   and available for Sat
................that's my understanding of it too. Whether that's correct is another thing.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 28, 2018, 07:46:26 PM
Reply #1135

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
You're right @WeimaranerBlues .

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions/clubdiscipline?league=74&club=10593214

That says all 1st team games. I think the 'competition specific' bans only seem to relate to the accrual of yellows over 5/10/15 games in the league.

August 28, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
Reply #1136

Bluedylan

Buzzing for him to get in the Brazil squad. That's his big dream, understandably. It also should reinforce, in his mind, the decision to join us and prosper. He can be in the Brazil squad while playing for us. It's not necessary to play at one of the world's biggest clubs.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 28, 2018, 08:08:46 PM
Reply #1137

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Buzzing for him to get in the Brazil squad. That's his big dream, understandably. It also should reinforce, in his mind, the decision to join us and prosper. He can be in the Brazil squad while playing for us. It's not necessary to play at one of the world's biggest clubs.
Also a massive heads up to Bernard too
Simply simply lovely

August 28, 2018, 09:47:36 PM
Reply #1138

Evertonian in NC

And it reads to me like the Lukaku situation all over.  He would likely have rotted on the bench with a Sky Five squad, like Batshuayi has done.  Come to Everton, play, prosper, become a proper world star.  We are "big enough" that the breakthrough is certainly taken seriously, and you are surrounded by enough talent that you don't get isolated.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

August 28, 2018, 10:44:15 PM
Reply #1139

American Evertonian

Are we there yet?