December 14, 2019, 03:03:48 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 75036 times)

November 21, 2019, 03:15:14 AM
Reply #1350

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
no you

how long you want to go on? because I can have fun making your wee brain boil as long as you'd like

Yankee, a word of advice, you are new, perhaps you think you are trolling someone for fun but just that you know, Bally is a born and bred , dyed in the blue, as authentic and authoritative Evertonian as they come, he does a hell of a lot for the Fans Forum (the club official one) and for the local food bank (which sadly is much needed here) so lets just call it a day on jibing him, as I said, you are new and perhaps hadnt realised that Bally is one of the cornerstones of this great forum, am sure you will understand.

November 21, 2019, 04:20:57 AM
Reply #1351

Toffee Tuesdays

Another brilliant and heartwarming exchange on his Twitter as he takes more questions in English.

Including asking his favourite English food. The answer was pasta........ 😂😂

Never expected Richy and I to have that in common

November 21, 2019, 04:24:20 AM
Reply #1352

YankeeBlue214

Yankee, a word of advice, you are new, perhaps you think you are trolling someone for fun but just that you know, Bally is a born and bred , dyed in the blue, as authentic and authoritative Evertonian as they come, he does a hell of a lot for the Fans Forum (the club official one) and for the local food bank (which sadly is much needed here) so lets just call it a day on jibing him, as I said, you are new and perhaps hadnt realised that Bally is one of the cornerstones of this great forum, am sure you will understand.

I got that, we're solid he & I, but thanks all the same.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
- George Santayana

November 29, 2019, 07:14:48 PM
Reply #1353

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Some good news in amongst all the shit we're in. :)

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1200399393976967169
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

November 29, 2019, 07:34:22 PM
Reply #1354

GrantyBoy78

How much do ye reckon Richy will be on with the new deal?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 29, 2019, 08:02:03 PM
Reply #1355

Waltzer

Some good news in amongst all the shit we're in. :)

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1200399393976967169
Not for Ricky, he must have the shittest agent in the world!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 29, 2019, 09:00:42 PM
Reply #1356

sam of the south

99.99% certain to be signed
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 29, 2019, 10:38:55 PM
Reply #1357

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to start proving his worth. Was good last season, not so this. Need more goals from him particularly as we don't have any strikers who can, you know, strike the ball and score.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

November 30, 2019, 12:34:10 AM
Reply #1358

YankeeBlue214

Needs to start proving his worth. Was good last season, not so this. Need more goals from him particularly as we don't have any strikers who can, you know, strike the ball and score.

Agreed he hasn't been great, seems to have regressed to try to bull his way through 3 defenders, and somehow has gotten worse at passing. Though tbf, he's likely suffering from Digne & Sigurdsson not being the players they were last year too. Maybe, idk call me crazy, but play him more with other skilled forwards/attackers.
- George Santayana

November 30, 2019, 01:00:23 AM
Reply #1359

GrantyBoy78

Player in shit team devoid of confidence, with shit manager, surrounded by slow, static players - struggles to shine. Shocker.

November 30, 2019, 02:14:39 AM
Reply #1360

sam of the south

Player in shit team devoid of confidence, with shit manager, surrounded by slow, static players - struggles to shine. Shocker.

Yeah, he came alive against West Ham when there was all sorts of movement behind him and around him from Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard, Davies, and Gomes.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 30, 2019, 02:18:30 AM
Reply #1361

YankeeBlue214

Yeah, he came alive against West Ham when there was all sorts of movement behind him and around him from Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard, Davies, and Gomes.

Do you think on matchday he sees Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson & Tosun penciled in and just says well fuck it, I'm not even going to try today?  :laugh:
- George Santayana

November 30, 2019, 02:48:58 AM
Reply #1362

sam of the south

Do you think on matchday he sees Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson & Tosun penciled in and just says well fuck it, I'm not even going to try today?  :laugh:

No, Richarlison never lets his effort drop.
Henry David Thoreau

November 30, 2019, 03:56:35 AM
Reply #1363

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Is he waiting to sign, only if Silva ('His father figure') turns things around? I think it's good news if he extends at all, especially with the current uncertainties. Fans seem to forget that he's still only 22 and he's still improving. Inconsistent yes. But so is the team.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

November 30, 2019, 04:15:25 PM
Reply #1364

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Whiff of the Lukaku about it this one.

Don't usually announce a player 'is ready to' sign a contract really. I guess it was for the presser which is sound and a good idea by us for once but still, not actually signed it has he.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.